Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
F/S NOS EM Green 2 Piece Floor Mat
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: October 13, 2018 11:12AM

NOS EM Green 2 Piece Floor Mat. This pair is in perfect original condition. Price $150 plus $35 Shipping. I have not washed these mats, and there is some dirt that will come off with washing. The original mats were packed from the molds with an oil film that needs to be cleaned off prior to use. I believe that this was either a mold release oil, or an oil to keep them soft while in the box.

forsale

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2018 12:00PM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S NOS EM Green 2 Piece Floor Mat
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: November 02, 2018 12:18PM

I am open to offers. Even stupid low ball offers will be considered, but I also reserve the right to say no. I know that someone here would love to have these for their car, so make me an offer that we both can live with. thanks Junk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Re: F/S NOS EM Green 2 Piece Floor Mat
Posted by: irfgt ()
Date: November 06, 2018 05:50PM

I'll offer $50.00 plus shipping. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.