Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
ITEMS Available at the FAN TOSS
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: October 11, 2018 04:56PM

List your items that will be with you at the Toss!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ITEMS Available at the FAN TOSS
Posted by: davemotohead ()
Date: October 11, 2018 05:08PM

A few Engine cradles, that is all! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Email me at: Dave Motohead

1960 4dr sedan caveman car
1961 Rampside (Chetside)
1962 Rampside (Barnside)
1962 Short Rampside (Shortside)
1962 Monza 700 Wagon
1963 Monza 900 coup (General Nader)

-----------------------------------
Rust Free Lancaster Ca

Attachments:
Posted by: Seth Emerson ()
Date: October 11, 2018 05:41PM

Dave - No green?

Seth Emerson

Check my new Performance Corvair Web site [www.perfvair.com]

Posted by: azdave ()
Date: October 11, 2018 07:05PM

Clear and smoked LM front turn signal lenses and a few other cool goodies like LED engine compartment lamps. I'm sure I'll scrounge up some other things to sell too.

Cathy and I be in spots 24 & 34 along with the Cactus Corvair Hospitality Tent.
To find us, look for my better half who is always smiling!

Dave W. / Gilbert Arizona
66 Corsa 140 4-speed w/factory A/C
66 Corsa 140 4-speed
65 Corsa 140 4-speed
66 Corsa 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 110 Convertible
65 Monza 4DR 140 PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T w/5-speed

Attachments:

Posted by: veverlove ()
Date: October 12, 2018 03:31PM

I have a whole bunch of EM stuff I'd like to move on to a good home. I no longer have an EM, so these parts are dust collectors til they find a forever home. Items available: a full collection of suspension rebuild/upgrade pieces include HD coil springs and adjustable shocks, 4 ball joints, upper/lower control arm bushings (poly), suspension mounting cups, fiberglass fender flares (3 - one corner piece missing), door lock set w/ keys, Left front fender replacement panel(headlight to mid wheel well), etc. I also have a 10' x 20' portable garage that I can't use (Home Owner's Assoc. waited 6 months to tell me "no-no."). I'm hoping it too can find a forever home. See you there all.

Posted by: 65180 ()
Date: October 12, 2018 08:04PM

I'm bring some really nice Spyder instrument clusters and glove box covers, E/M turbo carbs, two very nice 64 turbo heat shields with original tabs and extended shield, Turbos and turbo parts, new E/M axle bearings, Turbo intakes, YR blocks with cranks, two E/M headliners one black , one white, new E/M shocks, L/M KYB front shocks, 66 seats, fr and rr, a set of 5 L/M stock wheels, brand new Clarks dual exhaust u bend pipes with mufflers and tailpipes never installed, turbo air cleaners,Spyder hub caps and much more. Come see us at spot lucky 13!

Mike Lake
Tucson, Az
65 Corsa 180
65 Corsa 140 sold
66 Monza PG
66 Monza 4sp sold
61 Lakewood sold
61 La[corvaircenter.com]

Posted by: blackspyder ()
Date: October 15, 2018 03:56PM

Mike Lake, I sent you a PM, did you receive it? Ihad some questions about some parts.

Roger Fedor
Whitehall, PA
1963 Spyder Coupe, currently undergoing re-restoration

Date: October 15, 2018 06:26PM

Hmmm, They are having a FAN toss this year?
That's Cool! See who can throw one the farthest?
Whoosh!! Over the fence!!
I'll bring some smaller stuff down. I also hope to have a 'Vairy Rare Item I will offer to anyone who will make a significant donation to the Corvair Preservation Foundation / Corvair Museum.

I'll post details later this week....

Dan Davis ~ Pierce County, WA ~ CORSA Western Director + Corvairs NW + North Cascades Corvairs + Corvanatics
1966 Corsa Turbo coupe ~ ~ 1966 140 Corsa ~ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 'Vert Sierra Tan/Fawn ~ 1964 Monza 'Vert (SOLD) ~ 1960 Monza Ermine White/Red PG ++ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 Evening Orchid w/ ivory/black interior ~ 1962 Monza Wagon 102/4 ~ 1963 Rampside/Scamper ~ 1963 Red/Greenbrier ~ 1969 Ultra Van #468

Posted by: vairjunkie ()
Date: October 15, 2018 06:58PM

I'll be bringing what I can stuff into the car but will most likely bring some LM NOS trim: headlamp bezel set, door sill plate set, and??

66 quick steer box

Clarks blue dash pad kit for 65-6

The original carpet from my 66 turbo convt ~ no wear spots, rips or holes. Just a bit faded.

See ya'll on the field.
Eric

Re: ITEMS Available at the FAN TOSS,, Self Serve Parts
Posted by: markaxamit ()
Date: October 16, 2018 04:25PM

I will be bringing much of the same stuff, (or type of stuff) that was available at the national. I would call it "stuff in bags". I bring all types of small to mid size parts in ziplocks. They are mostly bolts, clips, gaskets, o-rings, and just odds and ends. I stick a price on it and place it on a table. I then walk away and gab, usually about Corvairs. I also place a metal box on said tables and cut a slot in it. Yes, the box is locked. I stop back by every so often and extract the green contents. I have become very trusting with the Corvair folk. I have never really had a bad experience in my twenty five consecutive years at the FBT. I am looking forward to it! If you saw a part I have posted over the month or so you would like me to bring PM me and we will work out the details.
Mark

Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: October 17, 2018 02:11PM

Drop by and see what I have this year. The usual Corvair tools, more interesting parts I'm liquidating, FC Bumper Guards, Flywheels and perhaps a bunch of Corvair toys and models.
Mostly, just stop by and say hello. Sure enjoy the relaxation once set up, nice Corvair people and chat!smileys with beer

Corventure Dave

Attachments:
Re: ITEMS Available at the FAN TOSS : Dual Head Nut Sockets
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: October 20, 2018 01:46PM

I'll have these three with me $25 ea.

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Attachments:
Posted by: jasvair ()
Date: October 24, 2018 07:34AM

Mike form Mike's Corvair Parts will be there with a good assortment of new parts including gaskets, pistons ,rings and other items. Stop by and say hello.
John Sweet

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.