Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
? on listprice 1969 Monza
Posted by: curt ()
Date: October 09, 2018 12:14PM

I have finally signed on to ebay and getting serious about selling my 1969 Monza, 95 HP, PG. green. Car runs great, PA. inspected,interior very good, and car looks very good as to paint, radio not working,AC installed( lost charge last fall )AC condenser from a 1966 Corvair, other wise modern AC components. Paint has two scratches( cosmetic only ). 73,000miles. Clock not running.Interior very good. Any comments as to starting price. This is a very good car.I'm getting oldr and would enjoy more garage space.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ? on listprice 1969 Monza
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: October 09, 2018 12:30PM

99 cents... with a reserve that you will be happy selling for..

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: moomba32 ()
Date: October 09, 2018 01:36PM

When selling a quick sell usually doesn't bring as much money and to get big money usually takes time. Most cars I've seen on eBay don't sell, bidders won't bid enough to make the seller happy or they bid but then won't pay. Bring a Trailer seems to sell better for nice cars. I've only sold a few classics but those I sold I did best putting them in car shows with a for sale sign on them. I put a 65 Corvair in a show and went to dinner, when I returned the next owner was sitting on the fender waiting for me to return, it was his first Corvair.

Don Marlowe
66 Monza 2Dr 140/pg
64 Spyder convertible now, 110/pg
Eutawville SC

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: October 09, 2018 03:38PM

Auctions are fine if you like them (I don't). Lots of people will simply want to know "how much do you want for it"? Of course this is just my opinion. Was this car in Pittsburgh at the convention? Lots of good exposure at meets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.