Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
SOLD!! Corsa Clock & Temperature Gauge
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: August 09, 2018 01:57AM

Condition unknown, so being sold as-is. Faces are very clean and shiny, plastic lens needs cleaning. Both gauge and clock, including the housing, and lens... $100 plus $15.00 packing and shipping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2018 08:19PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S Corsa Clock & Temperature Gauge
Date: August 09, 2018 05:57AM

forgot the pictures... The faces of the gauges are clean and bright, it is my camera that makes them look crappy. It highlights the dust when I use the flash. When it stops raining, I will take them out in the daylight and get better pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2018 05:59AM by junkman.

Attachments:

Date: August 09, 2018 04:14PM

Anyone have any interest in this part, or should I put it under the tire of my tractor? Make me an offer, if you feel that my price is more than you want to pay.

Posted by: jjohnsonjo ()
Date: August 09, 2018 05:48PM

Bought a good Corsa clock from a member of this group about a year ago for $25. Just needed TLC , clean and oil. Buyer and seller were happy with that price. Not saying your to high, but it would have been to high for me.

J.O.

65 Corsa Turbo Vert
79 Honda XL 500S
69 Honda CL 160 D
2010 BMW F 650 GS
2003 Bounder 36D
2013 KIA Optima SX turbo-AKA ZIPPY (wife,s car)
69 Newport Holiday Sailboat
Baja 150 dune buggy cart
Coleman HS 500 UTV
2016 KIA Sorento SXL Turbo

Bethlehem,Pa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posted by: Lane66m ()
Date: August 09, 2018 05:56PM

Junkman:

Not to say you are high either but I bout those with a wire g=harness and a speedometer for $45 of ebay. A complete instrument panel I have got from 125 to 200. If they were NOS, I would say you were low, but not the case here. Working maybe but not working or unknown probably 25 - 30.

Al Lane
Ellabell GA

1966 Monza Coupe, 110 hp, 4 Spd
1968 Camaro SS Coupe 350 CI 295+ HP PG
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe, 6 dr, 80 hp car engine, PG
2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT
2018 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 Centennial Edition
1947 Farmall A tractor 15 hp

Posted by: Lane66m ()
Date: August 09, 2018 06:10PM

I rechecked the price I paid for the items on eBay. I was wrong. It was 39.99 with shipping. Just want record set right, since I can't fix all the other typos I put in the post.

Al Lane
Ellabell GA

1966 Monza Coupe, 110 hp, 4 Spd
1968 Camaro SS Coupe 350 CI 295+ HP PG
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe, 6 dr, 80 hp car engine, PG
2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT
2018 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 Centennial Edition
1947 Farmall A tractor 15 hp

Date: August 10, 2018 08:58AM

Still waiting for offers.

Date: August 12, 2018 03:09PM

Have an offer, and once it is paid for, I will mark it sold. Now what else is someone looking for? Need to clean out the cellar, garage, closet, etc.. I will be going to Fall Carlisle, and can deliver whatever your purchase there, if that is more convenient than having it mailed. Junk

Date: August 18, 2018 08:10PM

sold... sold...sold... Thanks for all the comments. Still have a lot more orphaned parts to sell.

Posted by: scottymac ()
Date: August 19, 2018 06:06PM

Pauk,
Gauge and clock arrived Friday, good packaging job. Thanks!
Scott

'65 Corsa basket case
'66 Monza coupe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.