Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
14" wheels and covers For Sale! Oregon
Posted by: dhomuth ()
Date: July 12, 2018 02:08PM

I've decided not to put 14" whee;s on my 1966 Corsa, so I have a couple of things available if anyone is interested:
* Four (4) 14" wheels with the standard 5-bolt pattern. The offset will fit a Corvair hub nicely. It will also fit the larger cars in the Chevrolet line. These are the wider wheels from the Chevrolet station wagons of the mid-60's. I had planned to use them as drivers with a lower-profile tires, either a 195- or 205-70.
These have all been blasted and powder-coated satin black. They have never had a tire mounted to them.
Years ago I had a set of these on a turbo coupe, and handling was greatly improved using the wider/lower profile tire.
It costs about $45/wheel to have the recoating done. That's what I want -- $180 for the set of four. Shipping would be extra.
* Four (4) 14" wire wheel covers with the 3-bar spinner. One has some rim rash, but is otherwise in good condition. The others are used but presentable. One extra 3-bar spinner is included. I want $200 for the set plus shipping.
Take all for $350 plus shipping. I can handle local pickup.
From ten feet away, the only real difference on a Corvair is the use of a wider tire than the originals.
If you are doing any other mid-60's Chevrolet from Impala to Chevy II, these are correct.
Photos available on request.

forsale

1966 Corvair Corsa convertible
Same car I bought in 1/68 the night before I went to Viet Nam he second time. Got it back in 8/15. Plan its first public runout come July.

[corvaircenter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2018 02:12PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 14" wheels and covers For Sale! Oregon
Posted by: jjohnsonjo ()
Date: July 12, 2018 06:58PM

Check PM

J.O.

65 Corsa Turbo Vert
79 Honda XL 500S
69 Honda CL 160 D
2010 BMW F 650 GS
2003 Bounder 36D
2013 KIA Optima SX turbo-AKA ZIPPY (wife,s car)
69 Newport Holiday Sailboat
Baja 150 dune buggy cart
Coleman HS 500 UTV
2016 KIA Sorento SXL Turbo

Bethlehem,Pa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.