Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
hot smileyWanted and/or For Sale items to be at 2018 Convention. Post yours here.
Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: July 06, 2018 06:27PM

I thought there was already a thread where folks could post items wanted or for sale relating to the 2018 Convention in Pittsburgh but couldn't find it/
As a result, I am attempting to start a thread where anyone can add to the list so others can find and refer to it collectively. I hope it works out OK.

The items I happen to be looking for are as follows:

I would be interested in purchasing a pair or set of 15 X 7 Western Bullet wheels with a 5 X 4.75 bolt pattern.
I am also in search of some very nice of the correct center caps (99-2208)
If you have wheels or caps you are willing to part with, please PM me with details before you drag them to the convention and we can go from there.
The photo's attached are of a set of wheels I recently purchased and the center cap is representative of the caps I am in search of. Thanks

1962 95 F.C. Van
1965 Monza Coupe
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2018 06:26PM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted and/or For Sale items topic for 2018 Convention. Post yours here.
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: July 07, 2018 08:46AM

FOR SALE:

I will have an NOS right rear quarter panel for a LM 4 door, on silent auction.

I also will have what a friend believes may be a Cal Custom rear grill for an EM. This will also be on a silent auction, to help a fellow Corvair friend who's disabled and in need of money.

I will have available key making, window sticker order blanks, and some model parts available, along with a variety of other parts, IF I can get indoor vending space.

WANTED:

Would like to share a table, preferably indoors, with a vendor with room to spare. Probably only need less than half a table.

PM me.

-Mark

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: July 07, 2018 11:29AM

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: krfjkm ()
Date: July 07, 2018 09:01PM

I need the top end sheet metal for a LM 140... would love to buy at the convention

KRFJKM
Charlotte NC
1965 Corvair Corsa

Posted by: blackspyder ()
Date: July 08, 2018 05:57AM

Im looking for either 1 rear 64 finned brake drum or a pair of 63 rear brake drums, and a spyder spare tire bracket

Roger Fedor
Whitehall, PA
1963 Spyder Coupe, currently undergoing re-restoration

Posted by: jasvair ()
Date: July 08, 2018 10:11AM

I will be vending out side. I will have my usual assortment of gaskets and seals plus some NOS and used parts. If you need something special just let me know. Don't forget to shop outdoors and save cash. Come see me first.
John Sweet
John's Corvair Parts

Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: July 09, 2018 02:12PM

Bump

1962 95 F.C. Van
1965 Monza Coupe
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Posted by: PGVair ()
Date: July 10, 2018 02:50PM

Russ Davis & I will be sharing an outdoor vendor space.

Russ will have for sale his compact harmonic balancer puller, special upper cylinder head stud nuts and his latest tool for removing headlight and wiper switch bezels and retaining nuts. They allow the balancer to be removed without disconnecting the rear motor mounts. The puller is also handy to put a wrench on to hold the crankshaft from turning while loosening or tightening flywheel and torque converter bolts. See attached picture. The pullers are $30 each.

Russ has been advertising the cylinder head nuts in the CORSA Communique. The latest ad is on page 20 of the July 2018 Communique. They are longer than stock to cover all the upper stud threads and are made of high quality ETD150/4140 steel with black oxide finish. A set of 12 is $50.

Russ's latest tool design is to help when removing the headlight and wiper switches. The late model tool is shown in the attached pictures. It has special ends to remove the chrome bezels without scratching them once the knobs are removed, then it separates to expose pins to fit into the switch retainers. The late model tool is $30. Pictures of the late model tool are attached with it closed for storage and opened to expose the pins. The early model tool costs $20 because the switch bezels slide on instead of screw on.

I'll have a large variety of typical used parts including engine sheet metal, 14" wire wheel covers, instrument panels and some AC parts, as well as other odds & ends.

Wade Lanning

Attachments:
Date: July 10, 2018 02:58PM

For some reason the pictures of the harmonic balancer puller and the closed dash tool didn't show up above, so I'm trying to attach them again.

Wade

Attachments:
Date: July 10, 2018 02:59PM

Last picture.

Attachments:
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: July 12, 2018 06:19PM

'66 Front Suspension and CP Body metal!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: hot smileyWanted and/or For Sale items to be at 2018 Convention. Post yours here.
Posted by: 65CorsaTurbo ()
Date: July 12, 2018 07:03PM

I'll be looking for a Corvair: EM or LM coupe or convertible, prefer stick shift.
Not looking for a show car. Driver quality needing a little work is great. Would be great if it's all one color ! :-)

Also looking for EM mag wheels such as slotted rims etc...

Please PM me.

Thanks !

Bill (B.Y.)
1965 Corsa 180 (under restoration)
1966 500, white/red/110/auto (sold)
1967 Crown V-8 (sold)
Pittsburgh, Pa.

Re: hot smileyWanted and/or For Sale items to be at 2018 Convention. Post yours here.
Posted by: Seth Emerson ()
Date: July 14, 2018 12:33AM

I will have the newest complete Stinger racing ignition system on display in the vendor area at the convention. The distributor-based, Magnetic pulse triggered unit features a multi-spark system, selectable RPM control, special E-core coil and, of course, special ignition wires. Drop by, let’s talk about it.

Seth Emerson

Check my new Performance Corvair Web site [www.perfvair.com]

FS: At Convention
Posted by: vairboy ()
Date: July 07, 2018 05:05PM

forsale

I will be vending at the convention. This will be a first for me. I have numerous small stuff to sell. Some new, some NOS and some used. I have some large items that I only want to bring if someone is interested. Below are a few items. Let me know if its something you might want:

FC Driver door with all glass. Really in decent condition. I dont believe that there is any rust past/present. Need to take this down from my garage loft. Its white with red stripe. It might have had a slight bend at the very bottom corner, but I need to dig it out to double check

Two 1966 black bucket seats. If I recall these are in decent shape and will clean up nicely. There might be a tear at the seam on one of the bottoms (about 3 or 4 inch). Just dont need any longer.

One 1969 black bucket seat. I need to look to see which side and condition.

Lots of engine sheet metal. May or may not bring. Just need to clear out of garage. Most in nice condition.

Milk crate of carbs (most are probably late mode). Some clean and some have thin layer of white crust (must have been in damp place. Same with some alternators.

1 rear window louver piece that covers whole back window of late model. Not sure who made these. It is used but looks decent and can be painted.

2 sets of wheels. I need to measure. One is from 82 and up camaro. Not the shiny aluminum look. More of a plain grey look. Also a set of mid/late 70s camaro rally wheels.

Anyway if interested in anything just send a PM and I can call you and get some pics. Again I dont want to ship any of this but can bring it to the convention if you are really interested in it. We can figure out a price. I just want something fair for them, not trying to get rich from anything. Hope someone can use some things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2018 07:42AM by MattNall.

Re: FS: At Convention
Posted by: mercman ()
Date: July 08, 2018 08:31AM

Pm sent on louvers

65 Monza 110 pg
65 Monza 110 pg convertible Danube Blue sold
67 500 sport sedan 110 pg
Crown kit waiting for the right car
LEHIGH VALLEY CORVAIR CLUB

Date: July 08, 2018 01:46PM

Here is pic of louver and pic of what one set of the wheels looks like. (15 inch. 4 wheels. no centers)

Date: July 14, 2018 06:42AM

Bump. For those that asked about the sheet metal, I'm hoping to go through some of that in the next couple of days to see what I have.

Date: July 14, 2018 09:44AM

I will have an NOS GM right rear quarter panel for a LM 4 door for sale.

Also a custom rear air grille, believed to be a Cal Custom issued item.

They will be on silent auction and available for viewing. Here are two shots of them:

-Mark

Attachments:

Date: July 14, 2018 09:48AM

Also am looking for someone with (preferably) an indoor table to share some space with them. Only need half a table at most. PM me. Thanks much!

-Mark

Wanted parts can pick up at the convention
Posted by: antkoto ()
Date: July 14, 2018 09:04PM

Wanted new or excellent used parts.

66 rear antenna
LM lower shrouds both sides new or dent free
63 stick dash bezel
65 or early 66 head light bezels (no drain bump) nos
66 early(wedding band)back up lenses, need two, new or used.
LM front license plate holder
LM guide front turn signal lenses, both sides

Can pick up at the convention.

Duane Wentlandt

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.