Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
F/S NOS FC Spotlight 1961 - 1965
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: June 24, 2018 09:06AM

First time offered for sale, 1961 - 1965 Corvair Spotlight. No hardware included, since it wasn't in the box when found. $1500 or will consider a reasonable offer. Pick up, or insured shipping at buyers expense.

Mirror is clear, and the only thing showing are my finger prints, which will be removed before shipping. smiling smiley

forsale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 10:35AM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S NOS FC Spotlight 1961 - 1965
Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: June 24, 2018 09:35AM

Investment quality piece!!!

Date: August 09, 2018 01:58AM

bump

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Date: September 18, 2018 09:48AM

final bump... make me an offer.. worse that can happen, I decline... best that can happen, is that I accept your offer. Costs nothing to make me an offer. I am clearing out all my NOS & used parts, so get it while you can.

Date: September 18, 2018 03:03PM

Please PM me with your address for mailing, and for my payment address. I accept PayPal. Thanks Junkman

Date: March 18, 2020 03:37PM

Still available.. Make me an offer... This will look great on your truck or Greenbrier van.

Posted by: UGLYTRUK ()
Date: March 21, 2020 11:09AM

Corvair guys are cheap... I know one guy with a beautiful Greenbrier that he claims is original paint, he has the money and interest to buy expensive parts, except that his truck isn't original paint as he claims. So maybe he's lost interest in the truck, I think it's the only FC that he has

Date: March 21, 2020 01:36PM

UGLYTRUK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Corvair guys are cheap... I know one guy with a beautiful Greenbrier that he claims is original paint, he has the money and interest to buy expensive parts, except that his truck isn't original paint as he claims. So maybe he's lost interest in the truck, I think it's the only FC that he has

POLITICALLY CORRECT CORRECTIONS.......smiling smiley

Corvair guys are thrifty... All the rest of the post doesn't make any sense to me, since I don't know this person.

We now return you to your normal programming. smileys with beer

Posted by: The Stig ()
Date: March 21, 2020 04:35PM

One of the neatest Corvair 95 accessories I have ever seen. Wish I could justify it.

Posted by: FLSteve ()
Date: March 21, 2020 04:40PM

I think it would look nice on a police em Spyder.

Date: March 21, 2020 05:49PM

I have the correct door mount for a sedan or coupe, but am looking for the one for the FC. 90% certain I have one, just where is it, is the problem.. Tonight wile looking for the bracket, I found 2 AM/FM Corvair radios, 1 AM/FM radio for a 1963-1964 Impala, and a whole bunch more. My brain is in overload trying to remember where I have seen all these parts. I need a better way to keep track of them, such as having all of you purchasing them from me. Please, don't be afraid to make an offer. thanks Junk

Date: March 21, 2020 06:30PM

Junkman... I have a '62 Impala, a '62 Bel-Air, and a '63 Biscayne Factory no radio option. I wonder if I need your AM FM?

Date: March 21, 2020 07:21PM

Is yours like this one ?????

Attachments:
Date: March 21, 2020 07:40PM

Mine was lite turquoise... now it's resale red with 425 horsepower and a Tremec 5-speed. That's my childhood friend Howie behind the wheel.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Graham ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:15PM

can I get this measurement pls? thanks

Attachments:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.