Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Corvair Underground?
Posted by: Joe Keller ()
Date: June 11, 2018 11:26AM

Has anyone done business with Corvair Underground, is he legit, or have I been taken on a long overdue order

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Corvair Underground
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: June 11, 2018 11:42AM

Please do a SEARCH for them... you decide. From opur FAQ's

BEFORE BUYING FROM ANY VENDOR- READ THIS!

1) research your vendor before buying . Do a search on here. You’ll be very confident in your purchase OR...Enough garbage will show up to give you pause!

2) use PayPal. But DO NOT USE THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION. PayPal considers the Friends and family option a gift and will not reimburse. Even if the vendor asks you to use F/F, DO NOT DO IT. I believe it’s unlawful for them to require you to pay the 4% extra if you use the business option on PayPal but that may be a rumor. My vendor asked me to use F/F and I’m guessing it’s because he knew PayPal wouldnt rescind his payment if I filed a claim. If you use the business option and the need arises, PayPal will reimburse up to 2k.

3) google your vendor

4) After you do your search on the forum about your vendor, PM anyone who wrote negatively and ask if they got their issue resolved.

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: Corvair Underground?
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: June 11, 2018 06:51PM

Check your EMAIL and the Private Messages here. You have some!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.