Corvair DiagramCorvair Photo
Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
1966 Corsa coupe For sale
Posted by: sweet66monza ()
Date: March 10, 2018 09:49AM

It's time to let this one go to a good home. I've had it over 4 years now with plans to save it, but haven't had the time and don't see anything happening in the future.

LOS 66 Corsa 140 coupe, originally marina blue. Clear, signed off Oregon title with Bill of sale. 1964 date coded block with 66 140 heads and 65 transaxle. I have almost everything to make it complete. The only rust is behind the rear wheels and ahead of the front wheels and only on the outer panels. Still has factory paint on the floors. Car has a sunroof installed. I have a roof section cut from one parts car and a complete top from another included. Car is totally full of parts to bring it back to life, just needs time.

Car rolls easily and tires hold air. Car is located right outside of Spokane WA. $1500 and the promise to finish it will take it home, car and all parts. This one is far too solid to part out, IMO. Being a marina blue 66 was just icing on the cake

These are the only pictures I have on my phone but I have several more on my computer I can upload later if anyone is serious.

Cody Hurley
North Idaho (Post Falls)
66 Monza convertible 140/PG, loaded with factory options
66 Corsa factory turbo coupe, 3rd owner fully documented []
66 Corsa 140 coupe 95% rust free car FOR SALE
65 Monza coupe daily driver 110/4
Also 2 Ford f350 IDI diesels, four Jeep FC 170s, 66 CJ5A, 72 superbeetle, 12 motorcycles and thousands of parts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1966 Corsa coupe For sale
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: March 10, 2018 10:23AM

What a deal!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!

Re: 1966 Corsa coupe For sale
Posted by: Marco_a_p ()
Date: March 10, 2018 10:29AM

Damn! My favorite color!!

Sun Valley Ca 91352

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.