Corvair DiagramCorvair Photo
Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
For Sale - 65 Monza 22K miles
Posted by: Seth Emerson ()
Date: February 22, 2018 11:58AM

I was contacted this morning by a man in Pennsylvania. He has a 1965 Corvair Monza that he wants to sell. He has an auto repair business. He did some work on a lady’s car about 12 years ago. He received, as payment, this Corvair. It had been sitting in her garage for many years, then moved to his garage. So it has been sitting for a while. It is a light blue exterior and a light blue interior, PG car, with just 22 thousand miles on it. It has been kept covered in his garage, and “rodent-protected”. The seller’s name is Bill Coyne. I told him about the Corsa Convention in Pittsburgh, this summer. We discussed the several things that might/would be needed to make the car operational, depending on the actual condition of the car. He is asking $5000 for the car. You can reach him at his business phone, days, at (814)734-7109 I know absolutely nothing more about this car, all info above is from the seller.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2018 12:10PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale - 65 Monza 22K miles
Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: February 22, 2018 12:11PM

He's in Edinboro, PA, in the northwest part of the state, not far from Erie. And, like Seth, I know nothing about this car.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.