Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Greenbrier acessories
Posted by: PBS61 ()
Date: February 17, 2018 08:04AM

I have a 1961 Greenbrier 8door Deluxe. My van had a Cargo and Baggage screen installed when it was new. It is now long gone. Has anyone ever seen one of these screens in person? I have been looking through all of my Greenbrier photos from the Nationals and Regional events I have attended,and as many Google Images searches I can think of to check,and I have not found one other GB with one of these installed. I would be interested in buying one,if these is one availible. But I would try to build a replica of one if there are photos of one out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greenbrier acessories
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: February 17, 2018 08:38AM

Welcome to the CCF! These 8 doors are breeding like rabbits lately...
Surely someone here has a pic or some drawings.

Tell us where you are! And please post some pics!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Date: February 17, 2018 10:21AM

Welcome to the CCF.

You need to visit the Corvanatics website
There on the Resources page is an amazing collection of links to "everything Forward Control" You'll find Options and Accessories there.

Steve Spilarto is the webmaster and a true FC enthusiast of the highest order.

Plenty more here on the CCF are also intrigued with the Corvair 95 line.

Dan Davis ~ Pierce County, WA ~ CORSA Western Director + Corvairs NW + North Cascades Corvairs + Corvanatics
1966 Corsa Turbo coupe ~ ~ 1966 140 Corsa ~ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 'Vert Sierra Tan/Fawn ~ 1964 Monza 'Vert (SOLD) ~ 1960 Monza Ermine White/Red PG ++ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 Evening Orchid w/ ivory/black interior ~ 1962 Monza Wagon 102/4 ~ 1963 Rampside/Scamper ~ 1963 Red/Greenbrier ~ 1969 Ultra Van #468

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2018 10:23AM by 1966-Corsa-GT-180.

Posted by: Vern in Bend ()
Date: February 17, 2018 11:52AM

PBS, where was the screen located? Behind the rear seat? The front seat?

I'm intrigued.

Regards, Vern

Bend, Oregon

'64 Corvan, daily driver - 43 years
'64 Rampside, personal driver - 25 years
'67 Monza Cpe, original owner - 33k miles
'81 Vanagon high-top panel van

Date: February 17, 2018 12:01PM

Vern
It's on the Corvanatics website.
Click the link I posted and then the Dealer options and Accessories link

Dan Davis ~ Pierce County, WA ~ CORSA Western Director + Corvairs NW + North Cascades Corvairs + Corvanatics
1966 Corsa Turbo coupe ~ ~ 1966 140 Corsa ~ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 'Vert Sierra Tan/Fawn ~ 1964 Monza 'Vert (SOLD) ~ 1960 Monza Ermine White/Red PG ++ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 Evening Orchid w/ ivory/black interior ~ 1962 Monza Wagon 102/4 ~ 1963 Rampside/Scamper ~ 1963 Red/Greenbrier ~ 1969 Ultra Van #468

Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: February 17, 2018 12:23PM

This?

Attachments:

Date: February 17, 2018 01:44PM

That is exactly where my footman lopps are located. It looks like the screen would pull tight in the same angle as the rear seat.
My van came from Sacramento back in 2004. Its a pretty optioned out GB Deluxe.Tinted glass,the cargo net,the Custom Greenbrier table,three seats. Just a lot of stuff.
I'm in Cleveland Ohio now.

Date: February 17, 2018 01:53PM

I'm having problems trying to compress the photos enough to post a picture. I will try to figure that one out!

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: February 17, 2018 02:19PM

Use [tinypic.com] and choose 1024x768

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Date: February 17, 2018 02:20PM

Looking back through the past Forum discussions I see the table question has popped up many times already! I see there is a chance factory table diagrams exist out there. Does anyone know where I can find that link? I agree with the posts from the past. It may be easier to build a table rather than find a 58 year old table made of thin wood!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.