Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Corsa Communique Update
Posted by: SteveInMarietta ()
Date: January 31, 2018 11:25PM

The next issue of the CORSA Communique is nearing completion. In a recent communication I had with Don Keefe, who along with Anna Haines are Corsa's new Executive Publications Editors, he said to expect a gradual evolution of the Communique over time. There is no plan for a wholesale redesign of what is already an excellent magazine. Rather, we should expect changes to occur as Don and Anna apply their distinctive editorial stamp over time and in response to feedback from CORSA members. Don specifically encouraged suggestions about the magazine that can help shape its future course. He can be contacted at communique@corvair.org .

Don and Anna are excited to be part of the CORSA organization and hope that members will continue to contribute articles, opinions, and letters that benefit our Corvair hobby.

Click here to learn more about the Corsa communique and the complete history of CORSA publications. You can also download a free copy of the March 2016 issue of the Communique (which I might add has a fascinating article about FC Exception Control letters smiling smiley )

Steve Spilatro
Corsa Social Media Coordinator

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Corsa Communique Update
Posted by: 4carbcorvair ()
Date: February 01, 2018 06:28AM

Excellent!!!

I did a side by side comparison of the last issue and a 1981 issue. Not a whole lot of change since then. Biggest change was the classified section. The current issue is about 1/2 page, 1981 issue was about 6 pages. lol that is to be expected in todays online usage.

--------------------------------
Ronnie
Southern Maine.
www.dirigocorvairs.net
66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp.
65 Monza Convertible, 110, PG.

It doesn't leak, it's marking it's territory.

A mirror is a reflection of the miles travelled.

Re: Corsa Communique Update
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: February 02, 2018 07:03PM

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.