home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Quality Powder Coating - COLORADO Area
Posted by: OttawaCorvairGuy ()
Date: January 26, 2018 11:27AM

Some of you may know that I have another "brain storm" project in mind.
Anyways, I've been lining up vendors to carry out my plans and I finally found the place I used while living in Denver years ago.

I'm not here to start a debate about Powder Coating, the cost, best prices, or who might be better than another.
I also know that there are a lot of powder coating companies out there.

Show quality Powder Coating is an art!! Just because one has the equipment - it does not mean that they can turn out show quality powder coating.

I'm merely offering people a source available in the COLORADO area. run by a person who I knew (years ago) that stands by his word and quality of work. If they say they can do it = they can.

If you choose to use them - Tell them Tony sent you.

Quality Powder Coating - COLORADO Area.
industrialex.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Quality Powder Coating - COLORADO Area
Posted by: OttawaCorvairGuy ()
Date: January 26, 2018 11:56AM

Their History:

The precursor to Industrialex Manufacturing Corp., Industrial Services LLC, was formed in 1994 and operated as a conformal coating company until 2000. At the start of the year the company changed its name to Industrialex Manufacturing and began expanding rapidly, buying three other smaller industrial companies: BIP, DACS and STG in 2000. Through the acquisitions, our business expanded into screen printing and liquid and powder coating. In 2008 we purchased Compass Industrial Coatings and One More Part Inc. (OMP) in 2009.

Side Note: DACS was the company that I used in the 80's for my person and customer needs. The owner of DACS has been with this company since the buy out and I believe he is the GM.
Anyways, I spoke with him earlier this week to see if he can handle my needs, even though we have powder coating companies nearby.

Thank you Marie. Once again your searching skills.
After months, on and off, trying different searches I told Marie what I was looking for and she found it right away. GRIN

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2018 11:59AM by OttawaCorvairGuy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.