home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
After market wheel cylinders for 66 monza 140 coupe.
Posted by: Bobdudeman ()
Date: January 24, 2018 06:17PM

Any suggestions at reasonable prices? All four wanted. Only seem to find the rears online at the usual auto parts places.thanks much, steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: After market wheel cylinders for 66 monza 140 coupe.
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: January 24, 2018 06:26PM

Why not use our Vendors.... they have the fronts... $20 ea. at Clarks

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: Bobdudeman ()
Date: January 24, 2018 06:45PM

Thanks, I Will. Just wanted to check around. The headers I purchased from them have a few issues and they were expensive, bit the only one I could find. The welds are split at the flares and they said just use them the way they are. Wasn't very happy about that.

Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: January 25, 2018 03:03PM

A while back I decided to replace the brakes on my 1965 Monza Coupe and upgrade to a dual master cylinder as well. I gave my "Want List" to Jeff at the Corvair Ranch since he is local to me and he filled the order promptly.

I bought the following:
Dual Master Cylinder, all 4 wheel cylinders, complete brake lines front to back and side to side, all brake hoses, hold down kits, hardware kits, brake shoes,and brake drums for all 4 wheels.

All of the parts were new and readily available through his sources. I saved a lot of time and effort by purchasing through a local vendor. I suppose I could have saved a nickle or dime here or there if I had spent hours and hours doing the research and buying from multiple sources but I figure the time I saved was worth any difference in price. I also feel that it is worth it to me to support Corvair specific vendors when I am able.

1962 95 F.C. Van
1965 Monza Coupe
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.