Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
CORSA Executive and Editorial Staff
Posted by: JimBrandberg ()
Date: January 05, 2018 07:53AM

I see in the Communique that the CORSA Executive Office is now in Minnesota which piqued my curiosity a bit as I don't know Paul and Ramona Bergstrom.
I searched a bit and found they are also Pontiac connected, so are the Executive Editor and his fiance.
I'm certainly not complaining and I wish them all the best. I'm sure it's a good thing that they've worked together before. It's probably also a good thing that they have more than one thing to do, paralleling their already available resources.
I also see that the Corvair Museum has moved to Decatur, Illinois. Are we in with someone else?
I hope I'm not too out of touch with the CORSA happenings, I like being a member but apparently don't pay real close attention.
Jim Brandberg
Isanti, MN
CorvairRepair.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CORSA Executive and Editorial Staff
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: January 05, 2018 08:15AM

All you can do is read the CC!! gg

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: CORSA Executive and Editorial Staff
Posted by: Paulsgt ()
Date: January 05, 2018 08:45AM

Paul and Ramona were chosen partially because their experience running the Pontiac Oakland Club International (POCI). Don Keefe is well-known in Pontiac circles as a Pontiac enthusiast and magazine editor. He has worked with Paul and Ramona before and they speak very highly of each other. It seems to be a good fit. They are practically Jack Bacons neighbors. Perhaps you could invite them to your CMI meetings.

Exciting things ahead!

Paul Sergeant
CORSA Central Division Director / CORSA Treasurer <-new title
Lee's Summit, MO
CORSA since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, Little Indians, POCI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.