home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
F/S: Beautiful Wayne 100 Corvair powered boat
Posted by: CorvairCraigZ ()
Date: December 22, 2017 08:26PM

Hi everyone! Want to focus on the restoration of Ultravan 001, so all other projects gonna find a new home.This is the one Matt Nall knows about. Bought from Larry in Sacramento, California, for less than 1000 bucks, but I have done a lot of work, including new trailer tires. Always under cover or inside our museum/shop. Upon some closer inspection, the transom has delaminated in spots. IT IS NOT ROTTEN, only delamed, which can be repaired in place with the new pour in glue just for this sort of thing, which I have not done (lazy). Original seats are there but only good for patterns.

Anyhoo, I will sell it all for only $1495.00 usd cash. No private mail, please, as I will post all replies here. Thanks for reading!

forsale

Owners of #001 Ultra Van

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2017 10:12PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beautiful Wayne 100 Corvair powered boat
Date: December 22, 2017 08:35PM

Oh, pics to follow as soon as I uncover it. AND, I have completely cleaned out the original tank, which is in good shape, AND carefully made the engine bulkhead/firewall/air chamber wall removable as it was a royal pain in the patootie to try and work around it unless you are a contortionist.hot smiley

thanks for reading. craig in Oregon

Owners of #001 Ultra Van

Re: Beautiful Wayne 100 Corvair powered boat
Date: December 22, 2017 08:41PM

Oh....we towed it all with our little kia accent over 1,200 miles over the cascades with no problems as it tows great! Would make an awsome present for that special someone or family.grinning smiley thanks again and again......

Owners of #001 Ultra Van

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.