Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
$1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE! smileys with beer smileys with beer AND THE WINNER IS!!!
Posted by: rpmjm1 ()
Date: December 16, 2017 03:05PM

Hello Corvair enthusiasts,

I’m e-raffling one of my Corvair hubcap clocks w/ all net proceeds benefiting the Corvair Preservation Foundation. Not a scam - this is a CPF approved raffle. I make these at home and usually sell for $30. Pics available here [www.facebook.com]

Tickets are just $1 each, buy as many as you like - it’s for a good cause. Process is EZ. Send your ticket purchase amount via PayPal to rmurray8996@gmail.com w/ the message “CPF hubcap raffle”. To avoid service charges, PLEASE use the “send to friend” option. I’ll reply w/ your raffle #’s (1,2,3,4...) based on # of participants.

Winner announced on New Years Day @ 5pm est. I’ll post a video of the winning number being pulled and arrange delivery of the clock to the winner immediately after. I’ll also announce the total amount raised for the CPF and immediately forward raffle proceeds to our CPF curators.

That’s it. Good luck to all participants. WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO RAISE SOME MONEY, Let’s have some fun and do some good over the holidays. Again this raffle is CPF-approved so play w confidence.

Happy holidays,

Rod Murray
Pittsburgh
CORSA, Corvanatics

rpm6466

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 01:34PM by MattNall.

Re: $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE!
Date: December 16, 2017 04:07PM

I'm IN ! thumbs up Multiple tickets paid for - I challenge you guys to go and pay!!

Head over to the CPF Facebook page to check it out with pictures.

This raffle to benefit the CPF will also benefit the continuing funding for the Corvair Museum - Now open in Decatur, Illinois.
Keep those great support ideas rolling, Yeah!

Dan Davis ~ Pierce County, WA ~ CORSA Western Director + Corvairs NW + North Cascades Corvairs + Corvanatics
1966 Corsa Turbo coupe ~ ~ 1966 140 Corsa ~ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 'Vert Sierra Tan/Fawn ~ 1964 Monza 'Vert (SOLD) ~ 1960 Monza Ermine White/Red PG ++ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 Evening Orchid w/ ivory/black interior ~ 1962 Monza Wagon 102/4 ~ 1963 Rampside/Scamper ~ 1963 Red/Greenbrier ~ 1969 Ultra Van #468

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: December 16, 2017 04:17PM

You been nappin'??? gg I'm 11-???

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2017 04:22PM by MattNall.

Posted by: funvairs ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:09AM

we are in

Chris Brown

Central Michigan

Corvanatics Director at Large
Corvanatics Historian
UVMCC Vice President

Posted by: Allan Lacki ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:30AM

I'm in, too!

Rod Murray graciously offered to conduct this raffle on behalf of the Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF). We think it’s a swell idea. The CPF is an all-volunteer organization so all the proceeds of this raffle will be devoted toward upkeep of our new Corvair Museum in Decatur. Thanks Ron!

Allan Lacki for the CPF

Date: December 18, 2017 09:23PM

..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE! smileys with beer smileys with beer Drawing NEW YEARS DAY!! HURRY!!
Posted by: jasvair ()
Date: December 20, 2017 03:00AM

I am in and Rod makes all kinds of clocks out of Corvair and other makes hub caps. Buy often as the money is going to a good cause.
John Sweet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2017 07:06AM by MattNall.

Re: $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE! smileys with beer smileys with beer Drawing NEW YEARS DAY!! HURRY!!
Date: January 01, 2018 03:20PM

#192 Neal Lutz

Re: $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE! smileys with beer smileys with beer AND THE WINNER IS!!!
Posted by: Allan Lacki ()
Date: January 02, 2018 10:41AM

Congratulations to Neil Lutz! And thank you to Rod Murray for your work on behalf of CORSA and the Corvair Preservation Foundation!
smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.