home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
First time in over 30 years I buy a convertible (Drop Top Air Vair)...and it effin' SNOWS in #NOLA a week later!
Posted by: rnch ()
Date: December 09, 2017 08:06AM

After years of yearning, intense eyeballing and procrastination; I finally acquire a dayum fine driving & looking convertible.

Six days after delivery we have a rare (and much UN-desired) snow and ice event here in New Orleans, LA, USA yesterday.

Is the Good Lawd trying to tell me sumpin heah?

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: First time in over 30 years I buy a convertible (Drop Top Air Vair)...and it effin' SNOWS in #NOLA a week later!
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: December 09, 2017 08:09AM

AHH the Irony of it!!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: First time in over 30 years I buy a convertible (Drop Top Air Vair)...and it effin' SNOWS in #NOLA a week later!
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: December 09, 2017 08:20AM

At least you got it home BEFORE the (four letter word) got there, and "rained" on your parade. tongue sticking out smiley Here in Ohio, we still have yet to get our usual boatload of "it", thank the Lord! But they keep predicting it before the weekend's through. angry smiley Ahh, climate chamge.....

But seriously.....

Congratulations on the adoption of another Air 'Vair! Be sure to post pictures of your new baby.

May you have a heat wave. grinning smiley

-Mark (Air 'Vair Group prez)

Posted by: rnch ()
Date: December 09, 2017 08:35AM

"Skyler" (named by The Stig) was safely tucked away in Mom's garage before the stuff came down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.