Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: So my wife wants a Karmann Ghia...
Posted by: 1963RedBrier ()
Date: November 24, 2017 07:06AM

On our way to our nieces yesterday for Thanksgiving we spotted a KG convertible by the side of the road (along with a '49 Studebaker pickup). My wife, Virginia, has always wanted one, but her father (who passed away this past spring) was never too thrilled because of the size (and NO air bags!). Anyway, does anyone out there own one? Please share your stories of what to look for, what to stay away from, etc. I certainly know about RUST, but they seem to be really simple. I would lean toward the earlier KGs with the bumper over-riders, and non-pancake horn on the steering wheel. Any advice? Thanks! Greg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2017 05:59PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So my wife wants a Karmann Ghia...
Posted by: irvan ()
Date: November 24, 2017 07:45AM

Karmann Ghias are super cool, had several and really think the Ghia verts are the last Speedsters. That said i don't have a desire to own one anymore. They rust in places that you can't imagine even exist, they are hard to get in and out of. I'm 71 so that may factor into it. If you really want one (it will be fun) buy a nice one and save yourself a lot of misery. Take a look at The Samba on the internet and you will get all your questions answered.

Posted by: jimc ()
Date: November 24, 2017 07:52AM

KG = RUST, RUST, RUST.

Here is are a few links.

[www.veewee.co.uk]

[www.carsurvey.org]

Similar issues with our Vairs, the KG body panels must be welded.

Though the KG may have been a more beautiful VW design I would rather have a LM Vair, IMO.

It would be more efficient if she would refocus her attention onto another Corvair, than you could buy "common parts" for both Vairs.

Good luck with your search.

Jimc
1965 Corsa
HACOA Member

CORSA 2017 Concours Senior Gold Award
AACA 2015 Award

Posted by: rnch ()
Date: November 24, 2017 08:03AM

A few alert readers here may recall my often repeated story about my Dad's "foreign car mechanic" who had a KG with a transplanted Corvair engine, wayyyyyyy back in the early/mid 1960's?

eye popping smiley

Posted by: 19sixty5 ()
Date: November 24, 2017 11:27AM

The 69 was the last year I believefor the smaller tail lights and front turn signals, which I think is much more desirable. Pan rust is fairly common, especially under the battery. But they do tend to rust in strange places. Also look at the nose from inside the trunk, because of their design they tend to get wrinkles pretty easy. I had a 68 coupe and a 69 convertible, They were fun little cars. A Corvair engine conversion will fit inside the engine compartment with some trimming, of course. I thought about the conversion many times, but never did it. Stock, original is where it's at and where the resale is at.
Only recommendation is to find a rust free car as possible. You will pay more of course, but at the end of the day you will thank yourself!

65 Crown Hardtop

Huntsville, AL

Posted by: davemotohead ()
Date: November 24, 2017 11:32AM

Get her a early model, same thing!drinking smiley

Email me at: Dave Motohead

1960 4dr sedan caveman car
1961 Rampside (Chetside)
1962 Rampside (Barnside)
1962 Short Rampside (Shortside)
1962 Monza 700 Wagon
1963 Monza 900 coup (General Nader)

-----------------------------------
Rust Free Lancaster Ca

Posted by: Pedigo ()
Date: November 24, 2017 11:34AM

Having only owned bugs and buss,not much help except to say...
I've always wanted a "Low Light" vert ghia with a numbers matching 36hp motor and a Judson supercharger -or- an original Okrasa kit. Happy hunting. Like others mentioned,the Samba is where it's at on classifieds.
Very rare and outrageously expensive,though.

Posted by: steve c goodman ()
Date: November 24, 2017 01:08PM

I have had many K-G in the shop through the years and RUST is the key word. Nose gets crumpled often but rust is the enemy. Battery area is prone to rotting from corrosive battery acid too. Of course the pan can rust easily because of rubber floor mats. If the Ghia has fresh paint even more reason to suspect rust.

I have always wondered why someone didn't do a fiberglass Ghia body. I would think it would be as popular as the Cobra and Speedster kits.

best wishes, Steve
Rear Engine Spec. Inc. Golden, Colo.

1962 spyder 3.0L turbo---1965 Crown V8
1967 monza 110/4---1968 monza 110/4
1971 amante gt 110/4
CORSA/RMC/PPCC

Posted by: Nickshu ()
Date: November 24, 2017 01:51PM

I looked at restoring a KG before I decided to restore a Corvair. I found the prices of low or no rust bodies to be staggering, especially convertibles.

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Recreational Mechanic/CORSA Member/COG Supporting Member/US Navy Veteran
Other fun car: Porsche 911 GT3
Boring daily drivers
Northern Colorado, USA

Posted by: gnrand ()
Date: November 24, 2017 02:49PM

If you drive one while it is raining you can actually it rust!
Jeff

Posted by: richard1 ()
Date: November 24, 2017 04:34PM

I have a friend with a completely restored LM, adapted for hand controls as he has no usable legs. Nice car.

But I was working on getting an early, but the guy wouldn't sell. Thinks he will restore it as well as his two Mini's and VW Bug. It will continue to rust until it is gone.

Met a guy at Cars & Coffee a few weeks ago who inherited this early and is going to finish it.

Restoration in Bolivia
Richard's Mini Pickup
Richard's Corvair
Richard's Renault Dauphine

Selection of the Right Motor Oil for the Corvair
Selection of the right transmission oil for the corvair
How to polish and restore stainless and aluminum trim

Attachments:
Date: November 24, 2017 05:20PM

WOW are those porta-walls on the Ghia? Your car is still looking good Richard

best wishes, Steve

1971 amante gt 110/4
CORSA/RMC/PPCC

Posted by: red monza ()
Date: November 24, 2017 05:56PM

There is one in Asheville that is painted a deep metallic red, it is flawless, it is super slick...sits real low, it has a built Porche engine with duel webers, the interior is drop dead gorgeous....

He usually takes a trophy at any car show he enters....I heard he was offered close to 40K for it and turned it down. It is that nice. Everything on it is either new or close to new.

Wish I had taken a photo of it as talking about it does it no justice.

Re: OT: So my wife wants a Karmann Ghia...
Posted by: j3m ()
Date: November 24, 2017 10:44PM

1971 year model offers the BEST of all the Karmann Ghias, either coupe or convertible.

Why?

1971 has IRS (independent rear suspension)
1971 has the 1600cc (AE engine case) dual port, dog-house fan shroud oil cooler
1971 has the chromed bumpers, and it has the traditional steering wheel with horn ring and wolfsburg center crest in center, the dash is also traditional in the sense that little had changed since the mid sixties in the layout.
1971 is the last year that the traditional chrome bumpers were used. the 1972-1974 Karmann Ghias had UGLY bumpers that look like roadside guard rails.

1971 is the most desireable year for the Karmann Ghia coupe or convertible.

1972-1973,and 1974 are only superior in that they feature Inertia REEL RETRACTABLE 3 point modern seat belts. Volkswagen was the first to market them and it began with the 1972 year model Volkswagens. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AND INSTALL Brand New Retractable 3 Point modern seat belts from VOLKSWAGEN parts suppliers or any other aftermarket or street rod parts suppliers.
The 1968-1971 Volkswagens have old tymie 3 point NON RETRACTABLE seat belts.
The mount holes and threaded seat belt threads-bolts are the same as all later years , so 1968-1971 models need nothing other than brand-new modern retractable 3 point seat belts.......the mounts and holes are in the exact same location as 1972 and later. SIMPLE and very Low cost to install New Front Seat Belts.

The 1969 and 1970 Karmann Ghias (Convert & Coupe) are just as good as the 1971 with the following exceptions:
******* THEY LACK THE DOG-HOUSE FAN SHROUD OIL COOLER LOCATION, this was revolutionary in that it provided improved cooling to all cylinders, previously one or two of the cylinders would receive less cooling and run significantly hotter...
**********1969 had the H case 1500 cc Single Port engine
**********1970 had the B case 1600 cc Single Port engine

Both the 1500cc H case and the 1600cc B case Single Port engines are great engines, however beginning with. the AE case, dual relief, DUAL PORT 1600 cc engine that arrived for all 1971 Volkswagens is THE BEST EVER.

1967, 1968, and 1969 models all featured the H case 1500cc Single Port Engine

1966 featured a 1300cc engine (essentially same as the 1500cc with smaller diameter cylinders & Pistons)

------YOU DON'T WANT ANY 1200 cc BEETLE ENGINE from 1965 year model or earlier!!!
Europe market and a few other locations offered the very late dual port (AE case and later) with smaller cylinders & pistons thus offering 1200cc, 1300cc, and 1600cc displacements during the seventies and beyond..... It is easy to do or was easy to do when Jugs and Piston sets were available from worldwide parts suppliers to make a decent 1200cc, 1300cc, 1500cc or 1600cc from a later dual port engine, as they did for Europe market and elsewhere.
HOWEVER EVERY 1965 1200cc BEETLE ENGINE and EVERY OTHER 1200cc BEETLE ENGINE, or 1100cc Engine or every VW ENGINE 1200cc or smaller before the 1966 MODEL YEAR IS A PIECE OF TRASH when compared to ANY 1966 or later VW ENGINE in the 1.3 liter(1300cc) or larger. Any and every 1965 and earlier 1200cc VW ENGINE is an absolute piece of She At when compared to the 1971 and later dual relief DUAL PORT 1600cc engine (AE case or later).

Okay, THE IRS cars are most desirable for their roadmanners!!
So that would be the 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 models
THE 1968 AUTOSTIK (semi-automatic....High, LOW, Reverse...NO CLUTCH PEDAL) is also an IRS rear end. The 1968 4 speed manual Volkswagens are all SWING-AXLE.
To recap: the 1969-1979 German production Volkswagens were IRS, along with '68 AutoStik cars.
Brazillian and Mexican BEETLES were always SWING AXLE rear just like '67 and earlier GERMAN, and '68 4 speed German production. Thus Brazil & Mexico production was like pre 1969 being SWING AXLE, although they emerged with the same similar modern appearance, yet retained SWING AXLE rear.

1967 and later Karmann Ghias have FRONT DISC BRAKES.
Interestingly enough, all European market bugs of 1967 and later have FRONT DISC brakes also. Volkswagen chose to not to equip the Bugs destined for the North American market with them. Ghias from 1967 are equipped with DISCS here in USA.
1967 year model also marks the first year where 12volt was the standard.
1966 year model marks the first year of the new BALL JOINT front end for Ghias and BEETLES.

Basically any Karmann Ghia of the SIXTIES will make a fine motorcar, IF YOU UPGRADE TO THE DOG HOUSE, OIL COOLER LOCATION in the FAN SHROUD. Cars before 1966 that have their original 1200cc engines WILL WANT TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER UPGRADING TO A REBUILT AE case (dual relief, DUAL PORT..) engine, even if you decide to install 1.3 liter jugs/pistons or 1.5 liter jugs/pistons, instead of the 1.6 liter jugs/pistons. You certainly can easily go to 88mm jugs and pistons for a slight displacement increase above 1.6 liters with no longevity problems whatsoever, and no need to change from the single Solex 34 PICT 3 carb and factory VW dual port intake manifold.
THAT IS YOUR BEST BET, Other than going to an aftermkt or MacGyver EFI system.
YOU DON'T WANNA GO THE ROUTE OF DUAL WEBBER IDF's, KADRONS, DELLORTOS, Baby Webers, Baby Dells, or Weber 32/36 DFEV............just don't do it!!!
With simply a four into one header exhaust and a Corvair Muffler attached to it (all tucked up behind the apron...) WILL GIVE YOU SIGNIFICANT POWER FROM JUST AN OTHERWISE STOCK 1600cc DUAL PORT ENGINE with THE STOCK CARB (34PICT3) and AIRCLEANER ASSEMBLY. A simple four into one header exhaust provides the most useable power increase of any simple modification to the 1600cc dual port engine. Very inexpensive, just be cetain to buy the type that keeps everything tucked neatly up, and then use a Corvair Muffler at that end and then an approximately 5 inch tail pipe that turns out...... YOU WANT TO TRY TO GET THE TAIL PIPE TO EXIT NEAR WHERE THE TAIL PIPE EXITS ON 1975-1979 GERMAN Fuel Injected BEETLES/SUPER BEETLES.
Be certain that you get the type of four into one header system that offers the greatest ground clearance and keeps things neatly tucked up and away and USE CORVAIR muffler instead of whatever is supplied with that system.

The STOCK VW PEA-SHOOTER EXHAUST is certainly Okay, but you will be leaving a ton of useable power (3 to 4hp) on the table versus the 4 into 1 header.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, anything 1966 or later will be Okay.
1966 will be ORIGINALLY 6 volt, 1300cc, DRUM BRAKES in front, SWINGAXLE rear
1967 will be 12volt, 1500cc DISCS in front, SWINGAXLE
1968 will have 1500cc DISCS and SWINGAXLE except that AUTOSTIK models are IRS
1969 are all IRS, 1500cc single port, disc brakes in front
1970 IRS, 1600 single port ( B case engine) the B preceeds engine number
1971 IRS 1600 dual relief DUAL PORT engine ( AE case) DOG-HOUSE oil cooler location in cooling fan shroud......a massive improvement over previous design
1972 funky new speedometer-dash look, black plastic modern steering wheel and horn, the back seat was eliminated in either 1972 or 1973.
You have ugly roadside guardrail like bumpers. Great RETRACTABLE, Inertia reel front seat belts.
1973 and 1974 basically unchanged from 1972 except that for 1973 & 1974 the back seat is no longer there.

1973 and 1974 will have 3:88 to 1 ring & pinion (final drive) ratio where the 1969 thru 1971 will have approx 4:12 to 1.......1972 is either the same as 1971 or 1973, I cannot recall exactly without referring to published data etc...

Karmann Ghias are great cars.
VW transaxles are great for most everything made after the early sixties.
VW engines are much better from 1966 and later. VW engine from 1971 (dual relief DUAL PORT 1.6 liter) is absolutely fantastic!! SHOULD YOU WISH TO REBUILD AN ENGINE FOR USE IN ANY VOLKSWAGEN, DO NOT CHOOSE the ancient 40hp, 1965 and earlier Beetle engine. THE AE and later dual relief, DUAL PORT engine cases are the BEST CHOICE. The H cases (1500) and the B case (1600 single port-1970models) and the 1966 year model (1300) cases are ACCEPTABLE, and WILL PROVE EXTREMELY DURABLE, but still don't offer the advantages of choosing a 1971 year model or later case (beginning with AE cases).

A BROWN EFI, CORVAIR ENGINED VW KARMANN GHIA WOULD BE A SUPERB AUTOMOBILE TOO!
A carburetted Corvair engined VW Karmann Ghia WILL BE FAR LESS RELIABLE THAN A STOCK VOLKSWAGEN POWERED KARMANN GHIA! A BROWN EFI, Corvair powered VW KARMANN GHIA will be more reliable than the stock carburetor/stock distributor/stock fuel pump equipped VW engine. Yes, the Brown EFI VAIR engine will DRIP SLIGHTLY MORE OIL on your driveway than the VW engine would, but assuming you rebuilt the Corvair engine properly, the amount dripping would not ever be twice as much as what the VW engine would drip. ALSO: with the Brown EFI Corvair, the MPG-fuel economy would nearly approach that of the VW......expect 24 to maybe 25 mpg with the efi Corvair. You cannot get more than the teens with a carburetor equipped Corvair engine or any Dual Webber IDF 1776cc or 1835cc Dual Port vw engine. Yeah, the hopped up carbie VW dual port will be more reliable than the carburetted Corvair engine, but although its power output can significantly be much greater than the Corvair's power output, that power output will result in the same crummy MPG that one would get from a carburetted Corvair engine.
There are numerous ways that one can adapt modern efi to the VW engine, however there is not one commercially available option that I would recommend as being both outstanding and cost effective at this time. There are at least a dozen quality examples of how to MacGyver your own way to efi the VW out on the VW websites. They are great and inexpensive as far as individual parts but requires someone that has at a minimum a moderate skill level and prior knowledge in efi. It isn't bolt-on out of the box and completely sorted out, as is the Brown-Corvair system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the world of VW's and Karmann Ghias, RUST IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY!!
Every mechanical bit is extremely inexpensive compared to other collector cars.

Have fun and get one that you really like.
Get the color that you and your wife like the best.
Interior upholstery and carpet can easily be changed. Black, New Baseball Glove Color,TAN, GRAY and WHITE are the most often upholstery colors in the later Ghias.............going further back to the mid sixties and earlier, you have DEEP RED, LIGHT BLUE-GREY, AND BAMBOO-GREEN as among possible SEAT COLORS that I remember seeing. ALL OF THAT CAN BE CHANGED BY YOU AND YOUR AUTO UPHOLSTERY SHOP. VW seating of the sixties is lesser quality than that of the seating in CORVAIRS. Both are mostly uncomfortable compared to modern seats. Both will likely collapse in a serious collision. The higher back buckets of later VW's are likely better,but not by much.
Just remember that the dumbass in the big SUV is texting and may smash into you without even noticing you..........you must drive alert because 5000 pounds slamming into 1900 pounds is gonna be like your 300 pound fat Uncle Bob stomping on an empty Coke can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing you will want to consider is making certain that your KARMANN GHIA coupe has AIRCONDITIONING. The Ghia's shape like that of the late model Corvair is an instantly recognizable classic. It looks so cool from all angles! The downside is that UNLIKE the BEETLE, you have NO USEABLE vent wings to get high volume airflow into the cockpit. It is extremely simple to install airconditioning, and it is proven to work flawlessly with any 1500cc or 1600cc engine that has the DOG-HOUSE OIL COOLER LOCATION on the FAN SHROUD.
I have owned two A/C VW's and both were factory new and they both were outstanding. The first one was a 1971. YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH A KARMANN GHIA coupe IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE IT GETS HOT AND HUMID BETWEEN APRIL and NOVEMBER (like the DEEP SOUTH, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, ALABAMA, MISS, LOUISIANA, SOUTHERN TEXAS) unless the car has AC or you install AC in the car. Why? Because the Karmann Ghia coupe does not get enough airflow to the occupants with the windows down...............remember that the back windows are only open slightly when popped-out...............I cannot stress this enough. You will know exactly what I mean within a week of ownership if you live in a hot/humid climate. This is why BEETLES command higher selling prices than Ghia coupes in the DEEP SOUTH.
Plan on installing AC into a coupe if not already equipped.
Ghia coupes without AC are unbearable in June, July, and August in the DEEP SOUTH!

Buy the nicest body-most rust free, undamaged body Ghia that you can find in the particular exterior color that you desire the most. Beyond that everything else is extremely simple. Even the SWING-AXLE cars are well mannered and balanced at most any freeway speed that you'll see below about 100 mph. Even with standard VW cruise control, you won't see speeds above 90 mph in a stock 1.6 liter and twin pea shooter stock muffler/tailpipes.
Standard VW Cruise Control = FOOT HOLDING GAS PEDAL TO THE FLOOR

They are great little cars.(at least those 1966 and up..)
Most every 1960 through 1971 looks about the same from a distance.
1959 had droopy front headlights I think.
Tail lights got sighnificantly larger about 1970 or so. They got bigger again in 1972 I think along with the ugly bumpers.
They are incredibly simple and extremely well built reliable little machines.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be certain to obtain the BENTLY MANUAL, Robert Bently Publishers OFFICIAL VW FACTORY MANUAL 1970-___ VW Type I BEETLE, KGIA, SUPERBEETLE
as this will cover the DUAL PORT 1600cc Engine
-----------------------------
The BENTLY Manual 1966-1969 VW TYPE I BEETLE KGIA
will cover only the 1300cc and 1500cc single port
-------------------------------------------------------
My opinion is that the 1970- Bently Manual is preferrable.

------
You definitely might want to get a copy of the IDIOT MANUAL by John Muir......
Be certain to ONLY buy an edition that was issued after 1971, that would include the 1600cc dual port engine.

-------
A Ghia would look nice next to your Corvair!
Have fun.
Get whatever color that your wife likes the best.
Be choosy as you'll find that the best Ghias do not come to market very often because everybody loves them. Unless you want a project, don't buy a car needing floor pans or body work/rust removal!

Posted by: richard1 ()
Date: November 25, 2017 05:34AM

Posted by: moomba32 ()
Date: November 25, 2017 05:44AM

I have always wondered why someone didn't do a fiberglass Ghia body. I would think it would be as popular as the Cobra and Speedster kits.

That is an excellent idea. Would it fit on a standard bug pan?

Don Marlowe
66 Monza 2Dr 140/pg
64 Spyder convertible now, 110/pg
Eutawville SC

Date: November 25, 2017 05:55AM

moomba32 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have always wondered why someone didn't do a
> fiberglass Ghia body. I would think it would be as
> popular as the Cobra and Speedster kits.
>
> That is an excellent idea. Would it fit on a
> standard bug pan?

Steve sez:Ghia pans are shaped different along the sides. Most speedster replicas use tube frames these days.

best wishes, Steve

1971 amante gt 110/4
CORSA/RMC/PPCC

Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: November 25, 2017 08:43AM

Okay, so to give you the "Cliff's Notes" on J3M's epic novel, . . . . .

Definitely get the Dual Port 1600!thumbs up

He is correct about the stock exhaust.
Get a header system.
The factory exhaust quiets down the engine noise through the use of restriction, rather than noise cancelling baffles.

But, I do not know what he continues to smoke when he says that without Brown EFI a Corvair is unreliable, and does not get any decent fuel mileage.
"ALSO: with the Brown EFI Corvair, the MPG-fuel economy would nearly approach that of the VW......expect 24 to maybe 25 mpg with the efi Corvair. You cannot get more than the teens with a carburetor equipped Corvair engine or any . . . . ."
This is utter nonsense!
I have been able to get 25mpg out of my carbureted 140 in a heavy Corvair body!
Imagine how well it could do in the lighter body of a Karmen Ghia!

Well, what ever you do decide to do, make sure that you . . . HAVE FUN DOING IT ! ! !

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border,
I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
'66 Monza Coupe - 4spd, 140 Daily driver beater
'67 Monza Vert. - PG, 140 Daily driver beater
'67 A/C Moredoor Monza - 140 4-spd. driver

Posted by: Pedigo ()
Date: November 25, 2017 10:27AM

I'm not entirely privy as to why J3M gets so much flack.
Who else invests so much time on their thorough posts? None I'm aware of.

Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: November 25, 2017 10:45AM

I was not trying to give the guy flack.
Just adding my two cents worth.
I personally disagree with his comments about how horrible the Corvair engine is.
From reading some of his rather lengthy posts, I have come to realize that Whomever this guy is who hides behind the "J3M" moniker, he actually is very knowledgeable about many things.
I would rather read his epic sized posts that actually contribute to the discussions, than listen to his diatribes on the short comings and impending failures of the Corvair engine, not matter how short those posts may be!

For a while there, he was spouting all the glories of "Brown EFI" in every single thread no matter what the actual topic was, we all were beginning to think that he was actually paid by Brown!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border,
I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
'66 Monza Coupe - 4spd, 140 Daily driver beater
'67 Monza Vert. - PG, 140 Daily driver beater
'67 A/C Moredoor Monza - 140 4-spd. driver

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.