Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Visit Vermont! Waterbury Vt Car Show-Swap Meet Features CORVAIR & Air Cooled-Free (Air Cooled) Admission-AUG 10-12 2018
Posted by: UGLYTRUK ()
Date: November 15, 2017 05:53PM

Free admission for all Corvairs and air cooked cars and trucks!

Interesting article about the demise of the "Stowe" car show, shame after 60 years...

[www.stowetoday.com]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2018 08:19AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Visit Vermont! Waterbury Vt Car Show-Swap Meet Features CORVAIR & Air Cooled-Free (Air Cooled) Admission-Sept 7-9 2018
Date: November 15, 2017 06:00PM

Re: Visit Vermont! Waterbury Vt Car Show-Swap Meet Features CORVAIR & Air Cooled-Free (Air Cooled) Admission-Sept 7-9 2018
Date: January 17, 2018 06:14PM

Bump...

Date: June 19, 2018 06:17AM

As a reminder, the 61st annual Stowe Vt show will be held closer to Interstate I-89 in Waterbury Vermont at the Farr field. It's free admissions to any air-cooled cars, including any and all Corvairs. You might even be able to sneak in a water-cooled Mid Engine conversion lol.

This car show features everything from turn of the century horseless carriages to brass cars to farm wagons to hot rods and patina'd survivors. And a huge huge huge flea market with everything you can imagine. I usually end up buying more hardware supplys more than car parts.

[www.eventbrite.com]

Attachments:

Re: Visit Vermont! Waterbury Vt Car Show-Swap Meet Features CORVAIR & Air Cooled-Free (Air Cooled) Admission-AUG 10-12 2018
Posted by: 66Monza140 ()
Date: June 20, 2018 10:18AM

Lord willing, and the creek don't rise.......
We plan to be therethumbs up
New venue has a ton of room, I remember years of mud and brown whitewalls up in Stowe. Farr field holds a weekly flea market there now, access is super easy. Bring a canopy tent if it's hot, as there is NO SHADE.

"Give'r hell 'til you see God, then back'er down a notch"

'66 Monza 140 4 sp w/A/C...
Western VT

Re: Visit Vermont! Waterbury Vt Car Show-Swap Meet Features CORVAIR & Air Cooled-Free (Air Cooled) Admission-AUG 10-12 2018
Date: June 20, 2018 05:02PM

Crank er up monzaman!

Date: July 10, 2018 04:35AM

1 month away!

Date: August 13, 2018 05:04PM

Anybody go??
I had plans to go, but was foiled with other commitments that were inescapable.
Hoping there was a good turnout, air cooled vehicles were a featured segment this year.....
Pics anyone?

Western VT

Date: August 14, 2018 03:52AM

I went, Billy "good tin Bawdy" was there with his '61 Lakewood-custom Monza interior. There was a Trabant, a few Franklins, a couple other Corvairs, a few VW's, both Beetles and a Westfalia and a '66 pickup.
The show was moved from Stowe to Waterbury, and I think went off very well considering the logistics in starting from scratch. There was also the customary street dance a couple miles away on a closed downtown street. The old tyme music was spun by Vermonts' own long time DJ Joel Najman

Date: August 14, 2018 04:26AM

I listen to Joel whenever I can.
Try live streaming Saturday mornings "Music to go to the Dump" show on WDEV, 96.1 FM.

Western VT

Date: August 14, 2018 04:40AM

I listen to wdev at 6 during the week, Amy Goodman how was beating up on something

Date: August 14, 2018 04:46AM

Ah, the "Warren Pease" reportsmiling smileygrinning smiley

Western VT

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: August 14, 2018 06:56AM

Andrew at the show

Attachments:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.