home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
'66 convertible for sale in NJ -- not mine
Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: November 12, 2017 08:31AM

Recently I attended a local automotive flea market here in Ocean County, New Jersey, where a fellow told me that he had a Corvair to sell. He was not able to give me any other particulars except that it was a convertible and that he thought it was a ‘65. Because I am my club’s newsletter guy I gave him my card and asked him to send photos and info. He has since done so. Here’s what he said:

I have a Corvair convertible for sale. Complete. Has the 4 carburetor engine, stuck from sitting. Body decent, floor rust. Will take $1500.

From the photos it is clear that the car is a ‘66 Monza, Powerglide, originally a 110 car but with a 140 swapped in to it at some point. I have not seen the car in person and I am making no comments about its condition nor the appropriateness of his asking price. If you have an interest, you may contact the seller. His name is Jim and his cell phone number is (732) 278-1508. I do not know Jim other than that one meeting at the flea market and I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in this car.

–Bob

WhyImWhenIm64

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: '66 convertible for sale in NJ -- not mine
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: November 12, 2017 08:42AM

sad...................

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: MtnVairMike ()
Date: November 12, 2017 10:12AM

Lower A pillar rust not a good sign for the sills.

Sad X2

Mike

1966 Monza Convertible, 140HP-4 speed, Ermine White

Posted by: cschneider53 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 03:11PM

Maybe a parts car at best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.