Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FS: 1964 rear air grille stone shields
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: August 09, 2018 01:58AM

bump

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 18, 2018 09:50AM

Rainy day sale... $35 shipped to your door. These will never be reproduced again by me, and I doubt that anyone else will do them either. Too expensive and too many complicated cuts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Posted by: hardcase ()
Date: September 18, 2018 02:27PM

PM sent

Date: September 18, 2018 02:59PM

Please PM me with your address for mailing, and for my payment address. I accept PayPal. Thanks Junkman

Date: September 21, 2018 08:50PM

In honor of my dogs 19th birthday I am continuing the rainy day sale till Monday, Sept 24th ...... $35 shipped Just shipped a set out today, and the cost was just shy of $8... Get a pair now, or pay shipping later on!

Date: October 13, 2018 11:15AM

Still have some left, and will continue to hold the price till the end of the month of October.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.