Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: FS - Do you need a new FC front floor mat?
Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: January 30, 2018 01:44PM

Got mine from Clark's today.

Just one word...WOW!!!

You are a Corvair genius Steve.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: January 30, 2018 01:53PM

I'll repeat what Steve said to me, "If you want one you better get it because I only made so many."

Front (all)
[www.corvair.com]

Rear (van)
[www.corvair.com]

Posted by: SteveInMarietta ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:47PM

Thanks Phil, and thanks for supporting Clarks. It's important that Clarks believes there will be a market when deciding to offer expensive items such as these mats.
Steve

Posted by: SLlNKY ()
Date: April 30, 2018 05:08PM

i just got one of yours mats from clarks.. couple comments. why wasnt all the holes cut for the studs along the seat side done? also my gaspedal holes were almost a 1/4 off and now show under the front edge of the gas pedal rubber..

Attachments:

Date: April 30, 2018 05:11PM

the mat is fantastic and really is great looking, between the matt and the sound deadner i put in i can tell a difference in sound going down the road.

Attachments:

Posted by: SteveInMarietta ()
Date: April 30, 2018 06:13PM

Seat-side holes were not punched because they weren't punched in the mat that I used as a mold; and I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy about the gas pedal hole positions. The mat was cast from a 1963, and I have since learned that the holes were repositioned for the late style (64 - 65) gas pedal, but yours is the early style pedal, so that's not the issue. The holes were placed as I found them in the original mat; and possibly due to stretching/contouring/shrinkage of the mat the positioning was off, but I did test the mat in my GB and the alignment was pretty good. Nevertheless, even though yours came through Clarks, I would be happy to arrange a full refund if you want - As people know, rather than leave someone unhappy, I will make things right.
Steve

Date: April 30, 2018 07:23PM

no refund needed, im happy with the Mat, you did a fantastic job. my rampside is a 62

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.