home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
IN TWO WEEKS!!!!! 2017 Detroit Area DACC Homecoming! Be there! smiling smiley Aug 24-26th
Posted by: Grandpacorvair ()
Date: August 08, 2017 06:31AM

This month is notable for many reasons in the Detroit area, not the least of which is the annual gathering of Classic Cruisers officially named "The Woodward Dream Cruise" where 40,000 to 50,000 cars come to the Motor City to drive the iconic route from Detroit to Pontiac.

HOWEVER, this is also the month of the annual gathering of the car known as the Corvair! Yup, our favorite car! August 23rd-26th is the date to mark on your calendar.

Better yet make your reservations now! There are still a few rooms available at the host hotel in Plymouth Michigan.

This is a once a year celebration of the Corvair, but it's also a time to join with other folks that share your obsession. Put faces to names and share stories. Have fun! There are lots of things to do, from the swap and shop to the GM Heritage Museum, From Ken Pepke​'s world class hospitality room to movies, the wine tasting party, road rally and much MUCH more.

You don't have to register for the Homecoming early, you can simply show up and register at the event! If you're making a hotel reservation at the hotel, be SURE to mention your with the Detroit Corvair Homecoming! Otherwise you may be told that the hotel is sold out! It isn't!

Come join us! If you don't you'll be one of the few that will say "I wish I had gone!!" (the rest will be saying I went and had a GREAT time!)

For more information, simply go to the Detroit Area Corvair Club Facebook page....

See ya there!

Kerry Borgne
Birmingham, Michigan

1963 Spyder Convertible

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 07:46PM by MattNall.

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2017 Detroit Area Corvair Club Be there! smiling smiley
Date: August 08, 2017 06:56AM

Show flyer...

Kerry Borgne
Birmingham, Michigan

1963 Spyder Convertible

Attachments:
Date: August 08, 2017 07:04AM

Need a little more convincing??

Here are some pictures of last years events!

Facebook Homecoming link..

Kerry Borgne
Birmingham, Michigan

1963 Spyder Convertible

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: August 08, 2017 09:33AM

Looking forward to it. We made our hotel reservation months ago. Will be arriving from SW Colorado. This is an event I never knew much about until old buddy John Sweet told me about it. See you in Plymouth!

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: August 08, 2017 11:25AM

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Re: 2017 Detroit Area DACC Homecoming! Be there! smiling smiley Aug 24-26th
Posted by: jasvair ()
Date: August 08, 2017 05:11PM

I will be there as usual selling parts in the vendors area. This is one of the best Corvair Meets that you can attend. The Hospitality is the best in Corvair World. The Ken Pepe Hospitality Suite is better than any Corvair National Convention.
John Sweet
John's Corvair Parts

Re: TWO WEEKS!!!!! 2017 Detroit Area DACC Homecoming! Be there! smiling smiley Aug 24-26th
Date: August 12, 2017 04:04PM

Bump because...ummm. we want you there??

Kerry Borgne
Birmingham, Michigan

1963 Spyder Convertible

Host Hotel Room available from Bill Lofton
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: August 13, 2017 11:37AM

reservation for Aug 24 at host hotel. Room is 2 double beds for 3 nights. If anyone needs such, I can get it transferred to your name. If interested, email me at corsabilly@yahoo.com. Bill Loftin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.