home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
REPORTS!! Special event in Ypsilanti MI hot smiley Friday, May 26th at 12Noon
Posted by: funvairs ()
Date: May 17, 2017 04:18PM

This was posted on the CORSA Facebook page by Eva Mcguire, publicist of the Corvair Preservation Foundation. Since she is not a CCF member, I thought I would share it here.
ATTENTION : All Michigan Corvair people or anyone else who wants to witness a former Willow Run Corvair auto worker who has always wanted to own a Corvair get the surprise of his life... A FREE CORVAIR! Yes, a generous benefactor contacted me wanting to gift Merle Shingler their 1964 Corvair. They want to remain anonymous but you might find out who they are at the unveiling. The car will be delivered to the Ypsilanti Auto Museum on Friday, May 26th at 12Noon, Ypsilanti, Michigan. Merle has no idea what is going to happen. I just told him to meet me at the museum. We want a big crowd to join us when we present Merle his new Corvair. He has wanted to own one so badly and joined our Corvair Club with the hopes of one day getting one. I let him drive my Corvair yesterday (first time he ever drove one)... and now his dream is about to come true. Join us in this happy occasion. Any questions, please contact me. I'm so excited for him. A big thank you to our donor.
Link to video
Merle's first time behind the wheel of a Corvair

If you have any questions please contact Eva at corvairlady@gmail.com

Chris Brown

West Central GA
Member:
CORSA
Vulcan Corvairs
Corvanatics
UVMCC

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2017 02:10PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REPORTS!! Special event in Ypsilanti MI hot smiley Friday, May 26th at 12Noon
Posted by: detroitdude ()
Date: May 28, 2017 02:51PM

[photos.mlive.com]

Dan Dood
69 Monza Convertible
64 Shorty Convertible
66 500 Coupe

Detroit, Michigan

Re: REPORTS!! Special event in Ypsilanti MI hot smiley Friday, May 26th at 12Noon
Posted by: toytron ()
Date: May 28, 2017 07:20PM

Vairy nice. Thanks for sharing that with us Dan.

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:34AM

one happy dude!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.