home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Stock Corvair Group Meetings at CORSA Convention
Posted by: whubbell ()
Date: April 19, 2017 02:50PM

For those of you interested in Stock Corvairs, the Stock Corvair Group will hold its annual business, etc. meeting on Thursday, June 29th from 7-8pm at the Independence Hilton Garden Inn – host hotel for the annual CORSA international convention.

We will also meet with interested parties for our Annual Stock Corvair Evaluation on Saturday July 1st from 9am to Noon on the CORSA Car Display field.  Please indicate on your CORSA convention registration form if you intend to participate in the Stock Corvair Evaluation (shown as Stock Corvair Event on the form).  CORSA Convention Web Site
If you have topics of interest you wish to discuss or present at the annual meeting, please notify me so I can get them on the agenda.  We are always interested in any original stock research, including photos, items to show, etc. 

If you have a stock Corvair (original or restored), please bring it to the show so we can all enjoy it! 

View the SCG web page posting of this message here

Bill Hubbell,
President, Stock Corvair Group

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stock Corvair Group Meetings at CORSA Convention
Posted by: Paulsgt ()
Date: April 19, 2017 03:36PM

Thanks Bill, I hope to have my 62 on the road for you guys to evaluate.

Paul Sergeant
CORSA Central Division Director / CORSA Treasurer <-new title
Lee's Summit, MO
CORSA since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, Little Indians, POCI

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: April 19, 2017 04:09PM

Looking forward to this and this year will have our 67 Monza Sport Sedan in attendance for the car display as well as the SCG evaluation.

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: April 19, 2017 08:06PM

Am looking forward to the convention. It's looking more and more like I will have to drive the '67 convert there, as the project car (barring a miracle) isn't looking like it's going to make it in time. But then, it's a resto while the convert is all original except for the exterior paint.

-Mark

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.