home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“Performance
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
FOR SALE / WANTED / FREE Postings! /NEED HELP / APPS!! PLUS! Corvair Center T-Shirts smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: rhildreth ()
Date: November 04, 2010 02:07PM

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE "LAST POST" DATE.... THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LISTINGS.

THEY ARE NOW "LINKS" THAT SHOW THE MOST RECENT POSTINGS AT THE TOP

THERE ARE NO FOR SALE / WANTED / FREE SECTIONS! JUST POST YOUR TOPIC. I WILL ADD THE"KEYWORD"

Click Here for all FOR SALE ads NEWEST AT THE TOP!

Click here for all WANTED ads! NEWEST AT THE TOP!

Click Here for all FREE ads NEWEST AT THE TOP!

Click Here for all NEEDHELP ads NEWEST AT THE TOP!

Click here for the FREE PARTS TOPIC "Pay it Forward"

Bob Helt - Corvair Secrets, the Classic Corvair, Rochester Carbs and others
bobhelt@aol.com

RacerRods Modern Replacement Fuse Panels

Do you need a new FC front floor mat?

Tedd Brown's EFI and DIS Systems UPDATED!!

New Electronic Ignition Distributors

"NEW RAMPSIDE LATCHES" 4 Styles of Finish!

Click here for Roger Parent's Full Bearing Throttle Linkages

R-P's Aluminum Emergency Brake Cable and Clutch Pulleys

Click here for Tin Tails Metal LM Rear Spoiler

Click here For DaveMotohead's Listing of NOS parts and Rust Free Sheetmetal!

DragFree CrossShafts

Corvair Engineering Poster Series

Ian Harding has added a feature on gmpartswiki where you can indicate that you want a part,
and if someone else has indicated that they have that part, you will see it on your page. [gmpartswiki.com]

Jaxed is working again! Click here for ALL Vairs listed on ALL SITES except Craigslists!!

Also [www.searchtempest.com]

Search ALL Craigslists using Google

AdHuntr does Craigslist as of 1-2013

APPS!!
California Corvair Parts APP!
Free APP for posting pics from Iphones / iPads

CorvairCenter TEE SHIRTS!!!

Hey Everyone,
The Corvair Center T-Shirts are herespinning smiley sticking its tongue out. I took a bunch to the Great Western Fan Belt Toss & Swap Meet in Palm Springs last week and they were a big hit, I sold 18 shirts;-)

Now it's your chance to get one of these fashion icon T's. I have set up a page here on Corvair Center with samples and info on how to order via PayPal or personal check.

Order your Shirt(s) here

Thanks for supporting Corvair Center and all your contributions within the forum.

Royce Hildreth (Administrator)
'64 Monza Convert.
San Diego-92128

Edited 53 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 10:20AM by MattNall.

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
FOR SALE "Full Bearing Throttle Linkage"
Posted by: rlp11 ()
Date: June 20, 2012 04:46PM

Hi Everyone:

I am very happy to announce that the Full Bearing Throttle Linkage Kits are still available. This kit will eliminate 99% of the binding and slop of our old throttle linkage system. And works with your stock air cleaner system. My metal shop did a real great job on the Clear Zinc plating the metal pieces. They look like Chrome. I have attached some pictures of the '65 140 linkage installed and how you will receive it, minus the plastic bags. For ease of installation the primary and secondary linkages are pre-assembled and set to length as shown. Many people have requested a picture of the 140 kit installed on a motor. Don’t take off points for the dirty motor. This is the test motor I test fit every part of every linkage kit I Sell.

If you want to get the installation instruction (15 pages) first to see what is involved in installing a linkage kit please email me at rlparent@cox.net and I will send them to you. Lots of pictures in the instructions. You get a hard copy with the kit.

These kits will not fit 1960 motors or motors with manual chokes.

Cost of a kit:
110 2-carb kit (will fit FC) is $110
1965 140 Complete kit is $240
1966 140 kit is just the primary side you will have to use your secondary linkage is $125

Plus $20 shipping for up to 3 kits.

I now make a 1966-69 transmission accelerator pivot with full bearing support. This will eliminate 99% of the binding or slop. Picture attached. Cost $75.00 plus $12 shipping. No shipping for the pivot if purchased with a throttle kit. It fits in the same box.

I accept money order or personal check. Kits will ship two or three days after payment is received.

Any question drop me a line at rlparent@cox.net or PM me here at the forum.

Address:

Roger Parent
1349 Clove St.
El Cajon, CA 92021

Thanks again for your support.

Roger

Roger Parent
El Cajon, CA
1964 Monza Driver
1964 Monza Project

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.