Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
EVENTS! [ post upcoming CORVAIR events here!]
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: December 27, 2011 12:03PM

Click here for the CORSA Website listings!

Feel free to post all Vair related events here...where it stays at the Top!

Makes sure to Change the SUBJECT! It makes the item stand out!

Please send Event Details to the CORSA website - Harry Jensen corsa@corvair.org and Mike McGowen - communique@corvair.org

=====================================================================

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2017 08:34AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EVENTS! May 17th 18th and 19th, 2019 -support your Corvair Preservation Foundation Corvair Museum
Posted by: OttawaCorvairGuy ()
Date: October 16, 2018 06:56AM

Brian Nicholson shared a this on FB and I'm sharing it here..

Hey all! Keep the weekend of May 17th 18th and 19th, 2019 on the calendar to support your Corvair Preservation Foundation Corvair Museum. The Prarie Capital Corvair Association is inviting everyone back to Decatur IL, and the Chevrolet Hall of Fame Museum, for a car show and swap meet. Stay tuned for more information as we take the suggestions from this past May's grand opening to make the show and swap much improved. Also, please take a jog over to the Corvair Preservation Foundation Facebook page, and check out the CORSA website for information on CPF museum in Decatur IL. As president of the closest club to Decatur, I can tell you this museum is a great addition for Corvair enthusiasts. Please help us support a great cause!

https://www.corvair.org/index.php/history-and-preservation/corvair-history/item/7

I would like to add: For those of us who love the Corvair and its history. We all need to support the Corvair museum year around! Because it cost money to keep it open for everyone to enjoy. Otherwise, the doors will have to close at some point. That's a part of business. It's not what you know it is who you know. Give and Ask those you know to support the Corvair Museum financially. It is easier for many to give a little, than to wait on one, to give a lot. Tony Shipman

P.S. I for one plan to give myself a Christmas gift (EVERY YEAR) to the Corvair Preservation Foundation Corvair Museum to help keep the doors open for a long time. IF I still had our Rampy - I would pick the production date of it to give, because I would be so grateful to have it. PLEASE Help!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2018 06:59AM by OttawaCorvairGuy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.