Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
BIG TURN OUT - THANK YOU!
Posted by: ccpinc ()
Date: June 04, 2011 06:26PM

I would like to send out a heartfelt THANK YOU to everybody who attended our second annual open house today. I'd also like to thank those who volunteered their time and efforts cooking, getting food, setting up, directing parking and generally assisting in making it such am enjoyable time for us all. The weather was perfect and the count of Corvairs was hovering around 45-50 most of the day. There were many others coming and going all day too. Just about every model Corvair was there at one time or another and some buggies also. Guess this means we'll being doing it again next year!

[www.californiacorvairparts.com]

CALIFORNIA CORVAIR PARTS

Attachments:

Re: BIG TURN OUT - THANK YOU!
Posted by: davemotohead ()
Date: June 04, 2011 06:38PM

I would like to add Jeffs New Place is Awsome!! Its funny he moved into a bigger place and he is already out of room!! I gave him a house warming gift to try for the new shop! let me know how it works for you Jeff?

Attachments:

Date: June 04, 2011 06:41PM

thumbs up

Attachments:

Date: June 04, 2011 06:45PM

thumbs up

Attachments:

Date: June 04, 2011 06:46PM

thumbs up

Attachments:

Posted by: gordondetails ()
Date: June 04, 2011 09:53PM

It was great meeting you Jeff. Thanks for the FREE food too =) Can't wait until my 65 is all done. Hopefully will be seeing you soon for my air filters and shocks

Gordon
Rancho Cucamonga, California
65 Corsa under construction =)

Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: June 04, 2011 11:01PM

Glad to see that things went well, Jeff.

Having been a customer ever since Temecula Canyon Road, I was actually worried that just because my car wasn't there the place would be a ghost town. I guess everybody is a narcissist at heart.

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had a project (on my 'vair) I was into, and after that the wife and I ran errands. When the Mrs. is 8 months along you sorta stay on her schedule.

Again, congrats on the big day!

Eric C. Player
Fargo, North Dakota
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and Great Plains Corvair Club.
THEN: 1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow - 1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red - 1966 Monza 110, Purple - 1967 Monza 140, Red - 1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow" - 1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW: 1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"
---------------------------------------
"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Posted by: DLVRNIT ()
Date: June 05, 2011 06:54PM

Sure does look as though a good time was had by all in attendance! We hope to make it next year!

Kevin and Bonnie Drake / aka: the Tuck-n-Roll Guy
Nor-Cal / Bay Area
1960 700 2 Door Coupe
57,000 Original Miles / In the Family 55 Years

Posted by: davhamm ()
Date: June 05, 2011 07:06PM

Who can tell me about those wheels on the low riding em convertible.

Posted by: pauly4ic64 ()
Date: June 05, 2011 09:49PM

those are either Daytons or a run off ,,you can find them on e-bay under wire rims (wheels),,I considered somthing like that but the Daytons were to expensive and the run offs (copys) I was worried would rust and not last,,but I dont know that for certain.

Posted by: davhamm ()
Date: June 06, 2011 10:21AM

Are they a 4 bolt and the right offset?

Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: June 07, 2011 10:59AM

Jeff,

Looks like a great time. Really makes me wish I could have been there.. ISPIRATIONAL for me. Will get down there regardless one day soon. Your shop is amazing.
Congratulations my friend.

Corventure Dave

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.