Corvair DiagramCorvair Photo
Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
For Sale 1965 Corsa Turbo
Posted by: BCT ()
Date: November 11, 2008 09:52PM

1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa. Turbocharged, 6 cyl, 4 speed manual, Classic Western Wheel Rims, new tires, 4:10 rear axle, everything in good working order except heater control (comes with new heater cable). Easy to find replacement parts for. Its been restored once and shown. I've had it for 3 years and am the 3rd owner. I had plans to paint it and haven't been able to spend the time. This car runs and drives. Ive noticed with the recent cold, it could use a new spring in the choke. Tabs good till 09
More Pictures available upon request.
Email for question/contacts. I'm willing to deal a little but I wont be lowballed.
$4000. Tacoma area. Delivery negotiable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2008 09:53PM by BCT.

Options: ReplyQuote
1965 Corsa Turbo with 4.11's
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: November 11, 2008 09:57PM

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of boost does it make? and when? 1st gear? etc..

Re: 1965 Corsa Turbo with 4.11's
Date: November 11, 2008 10:13PM

The turbo was gone through by the previous owner (at Turbo Technologies in Tacoma) and still has an acceptable level of end-play. It only has the stock gauge on the dash to go by. I don't really beat on it but merging on the freeway in 3rd the gauge will show about half way to the right of center (15hg+ IIRC). I was only told it has 4:10's by the previous owner. I will check the tire size when i get home, however they are taller than stock.

Thank you for your interest.

Re: For Sale 1965 Corsa Turbo
Posted by: ScottS ()
Date: November 11, 2008 11:07PM

I hardly think someone trying to help you determine what ratio rear end you have in a car you are trying to sell is a meandering tech discussion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1969 Monza Coupe
1966 Nader Invader !
1966 Monza Coupe
www.vaircooled.com
I love Corvairs
Ohio

Posted by: mrPbody ()
Date: November 11, 2008 11:58PM

Looks like a pretty fair deal to me. is it solid in the 1/4s, floors and windshield areas?

MrPbody

Date: November 12, 2008 12:39AM

floors are solid. the quarters are starting to cancer pinholes and the lower corners of the doors need patched. The windshield area has been repaired in the past and needs re-done. I simply have no time for it and I need the shop space.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.