Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
1962 Air Vair available
Posted by: Caveman_1960 ()
Date: January 21, 2023 07:58AM

I recently bought a '62 Monza sedan with Factory Air. I thought another member in our local club was going to "borrow" it to drive while our Garage Squad helped make repairs to his similar '64 sedan. That didn't happen - so now I want to sell the '62. Gotta make room for an even more recently purchased (today!) '63 Spyder project. The sedan has all of the A/C components but the system is not hooked up. Tinted glass all around. Dual master brake system and an alternator conversion on the original 84 HP engine. Maybe that is why they disconnected the A/C? Car is silver base/clear and the clear coat is peeling in places. Floor patch panels will be attached before I sell the car. Tires look good and it even has whitewall radial snow tires on the back. No, not all-season tires - these babies are for SNOW. $2500 seems resonable to me for a running driving Corvair. PM me if interested. Thanks. - Pete

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1962 Air Vair available
Posted by: Paulsgt ()
Date: January 21, 2023 09:24AM

We'll assume it's a Powerglide car?

Enjoy the Corvair!

Paul Sergeant
CORSA Central Division Director / CORSA Treasurer
Lee's Summit, MO
CORSA since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, Little Indians, POCI

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.