Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Wanted: Show Quality Early Wire Wheel Covers
Posted by: RKF ()
Date: January 21, 2023 05:05AM

I am in need of 4 early model wire wheel covers (two prong spinners) that are show quality or restorable to like-new condition.

Knoxville TN

1962 Corvair Rampside
1963 Corvair Spyder Convertible (project)
1966 Corvair Monza Convertible

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted: Show Quality Early Wire Wheel Covers
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: January 21, 2023 05:30AM

I have only seen 2 complete sets in the past few years, and just like the remote control mirror that sold this week for $3000, and a few years ago they were selling for $1200-$1500. Back then the wire wheel covers were in the $1000 range, and today I would estimate that the cost be in the $1500-$1800 range for a set of 4. I don't have any to sell since I sold off my stash a few years ago thinking that the market had peaked. The only thing that I have left is a set of 14" wire wheel covers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.