Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
FS - mid engine LS chassis and '66 Monza
Posted by: tboltkc ()
Date: September 21, 2022 07:40PM

Anyone interested in building a mid-engine LS powered Late Model?

A local guy has a chassis that he has designed and built (he used to build sprint cars) using C5 Corvette suspension all around. Set up for an LS using a Corvette C5 automatic transaxle (due to length - the 6 speed is apparently longer).

It's on a 110 inch wheel base so body will need some work. It may also be a little longer overall. And he kept the full width C5 suspension because he wanted it wide. So you'd need flairs too.

Comes with a '66 Monza PG car that is really solid. Floor appears so solid that to me it seems a shame to cut it out for a full frame!

Anyway, he is having health and family issues so needs to sell it. He has over $25k invested and he did most of the work himself.

He'd like to get $15k for it. It is in the Kansas City area (Kearney, MO to be exact).

I have pictures but not on this device so I need to get them posted but wanted to go ahead and post.

If you have any interest, please PM me and I'll answer questions I can. And put you in touch if you're serious.

forsale

-Travis

'65 Corsa; '63 Convertible; '62 Wagon; '65 4 Door
Heart of America Corvair Owners Assocation (Kansas City, MO)
[www.hacoa.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2022 07:42PM by tboltkc.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.