Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Wanted E/M bumper guard B only
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: September 19, 2022 08:27AM

I am looking for either NOS or used "B" bumper guards to complete a set for my car. Please PM me if you have any for sale. thanks Junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted E/M bumper guard B only
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: September 19, 2022 11:06AM

Pardon me for not knowing early models that well, but are you wanting "B" grade, Back (as in rear) bumper, or something else?

-Mark

Posted by: Frank DuVal ()
Date: September 19, 2022 07:24PM

Front and rear are the same. Front right is rear left, etc, IIRC. I think the inside of the guard has an A or B.

Frank DuVal

Fredericksburg, VA

Posted by: ys063 ()
Date: September 22, 2022 08:51AM

I do have an NOS B guard, just have to locate it. Let me know if still interested. I live across the Lake from Rochester. (Ontario)

John

Posted by: ys063 ()
Date: September 22, 2022 08:51AM

I do have an NOS B guard, just have to locate it. Let me know if still interested. I live across the Lake from Rochester. (Ontario)

John

Date: September 22, 2022 10:22AM

PM Sent today... thanks Paul the junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: September 22, 2022 03:06PM

Thanks for the ID info on the guards. I knew they were the same front to back, just didn't know they were stamped with any ID markings, like L or R, or in this case, A and B.

Learn something new every day.

Mark

Date: October 02, 2022 12:08PM

bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.