Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
LM wire wheel covers 2nd posting
Posted by: DOUG WARD ()
Date: July 31, 2022 08:43PM

I posted this a month or so ago & did not get any response. ( poor timing, I hope )
I have a nice set of the late model / style wire wheel covers with a NOS set of plain hub centers & also a set of three eared spinner caps.( the long spoke design, not the '62/'63 style) that are for 14" wheels. I have changed my mind about how they look on my Corsa and will soon be restoring a '62 Monza convert. I think they would look great on it but it still has 13" wheels.
If anyone has a set of 13" ones & would like to trade them for my 14's, please PM me & maybe we can do a deal. I'm in so. Ca.
And now, back to our regular topic's.

Doug Ward
Orange, Calif.
65 Corsa 180, 64 Monza convertible, 61 Lakewood, 61 Monza

Re: LM wire wheel covers 2nd posting
Posted by: Cheepfk ()
Date: August 01, 2022 09:57AM

I learned a few years ago when looking to buy a set of 13" wire wheel covers for my '66 that they are difficult to find and rather expensive.

However, I easily found plenty of the same in 14" and the price was usually half of that of the 13" covers.

Good luck with your proposition.

Re: LM wire wheel covers 2nd posting
Posted by: DOUG WARD ()
Date: August 21, 2022 08:01PM

Today, I got lucky. One of the guys in a nearby club wanted exactly the same thing I was looking for. He had the 13 "ers & wanted some 14's. We made a straight across trade & are both laffin & scrachin.
See, this forum rocks !

Doug Ward
Orange, Calif.
65 Corsa 180, 64 Monza convertible, 61 Lakewood, 61 Monza

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.