Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
SOLD!! : Complete Set of Corvair Shop Manuals & Supplements
Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: June 20, 2022 10:30AM

Last year’s household move uncovered a lot of things that are, to coin a phrase, excess to my needs. Among them, duplicate copies of Corvair shop manuals.

So I have put together a complete set, 1960-1969, nine books in all (the years 1962 & 1963 are combined in one book.) They all fit perfectly in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box.

These are all used books, in good-to-excellent condition. As you can see from the photo, the 62-63 book has the dirtiest cover but all the pages in all the books are clean and intact.

Clark’s will sell you brand-new copies in sets, $160.96 for all nine plus shipping. I’m asking a flat $100, delivered. That’s right, USPS Priority Mail postage included, not slow Media Mail. (Obviously, this offer is valid only where USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes go, so no international shipping, sorry.)

I can be contacted via PM, or texted directly, just think of the words as numbers: Too oh won, fore for four, one ate 59.

WhyImWhenIm64

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2022 02:04PM by MattNall.

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FS: Complete Set of Corvair Shop Manuals & Supplements
Posted by: cnicol ()
Date: June 20, 2022 11:20AM

Wow! I wish I didn't already have two sets myself. Sumbunny's going to get a good deal.smileys with beer

The nice thing about supplements after your car's year is they often include sections forgotten in the base manual (e.g. some steering column designs) and revised specifications when the base manual was in error or in response to field issues. It's nice to have the set!

Craig N. Coeur d'Alene ID.
66 Black Monza 4dr, 4.2L V8 49k
61 Seamist Jade Rampside 140 PG
65 Canadian Monza 4dr 110/PG 40k
66 Sprint Corsa convt - First car! Re-purchased 43 years later
2+2 gnatsuM 5691

+17 Tons of parts

Re: FS: Complete Set of Corvair Shop Manuals & Supplements
Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: June 20, 2022 01:00PM

SOLD! Apparently. I have three buyers lined up, I'm taking them in the order of first contact. So I think I can say with some confidence that the books are sold. Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

WhyImWhenIm64

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.