Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
looking to purchase at Peachtree
Posted by: eddieb ()
Date: June 15, 2022 12:34PM

Shopping for a buddy who can't make convention and wants me to look for the following. All for stock restored '64 Monza coupe.NOS preferred or mint used:
1. Monza hubcaps.
2. Full set of working T-3 headlights.
3. A working wiper switch.
4. Individual (front&back) red floor mats.
5. Set of headlight bezels
PM me with details. Will be getting to convention July 10th. Thanks Eddieb Dade City Fla.

Re: looking to purchase at Peachtree
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: June 19, 2022 10:05PM

NOS T3 headlight bulbs many times burn out quickly, so unless he isn't going to be using the headlights, he should by the reproductions. Better light and they will last a long time. I have NOS headlight bezels that I can ship if he is interested in that method of purchase. The wiper switches rarely go bad, but they need a good ground, so Clarks offers a star washer to fix that problem. If he still needs a switch, I should have a NOS one. I might have some NOS wheel covers, less the inserts because they only came as 2 separate items as parts. Red floor mats are next to impossible to find today. The last red 4 piece set went for a King's Ransome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.