Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
FC Body Panels available at the Corvair Ranch Open House
Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: May 13, 2022 07:49AM

My earlier post, about my bringing an engine to this weekend's Open House at the Corvair Ranch, resulted in that engine and two of my four transaxles getting sold even before the event. I now have more room in my truck, so I am bringing two FC body panels. Photos below.

They are (1) the entire left-hand center section from a Greenbrier, from the beltline all the way to the bottom of the rocker, perfect for re-skinning a rampgate or a door or repairing a damaged or rusted center section. (2) the lower portion of the front panel, which was obtained to repair a damaged portion of a friend's Greenbrier, but he ended up going in another direction.

$100 for the center section, $65 for the front panel. And I'll also have the two remaining Powerglide transaxles (a '64 FC and a '65) and one '64-'65 4-speed transmission. See you on Sunday!

WhyImWhenIm64

Attachments:

Re: FC Body Panels available at the Corvair Ranch Open House
Posted by: Eido ()
Date: May 13, 2022 10:07AM

PM sent

Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: May 13, 2022 12:44PM

PM Sent too.smiling bouncing smiley

1962 95 F.C. Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Posted by: Caveman_1960 ()
Date: May 13, 2022 02:58PM

Not to steal any of Bob's thunder, but just last year we found an NOS Greenbrier full side panel from the roof drip rail to very bottom at the Harold Dexter Farm. Still in the original carboard shipping box! Cal Clark bought it and he may still have it "in-stock". It was the first NOS FC side panel that I had ever seen.

Posted by: WhenIm64 ()
Date: May 15, 2022 05:32PM

At the Corvair Ranch Open House today (nice day, by the way), the FC front panel found a buyer but the side panel did not. So the side panel remains available.

The two PG transaxles each found new owners but the '64-'65 four-speed transmission returned home with me. It too remains available, here in Allentown, PA.

WhyImWhenIm64

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.