Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Coil springs ?
Posted by: 48kb1panel ()
Date: May 08, 2022 09:23PM

Can the front coils on a LM be used on a EM

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coil springs ?
Posted by: vairmech ()
Date: May 09, 2022 05:09AM

They will fit in the pockets but Earlies are typically heavier than a Late.
Also be careful with which spring you use, do your investigation and math before you put them in.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248 613 8586

Vairmech@aol.com

Re: Coil springs ?
Posted by: 48kb1panel ()
Date: May 09, 2022 05:37AM

Thanks Ken. I have a set of stock one I was thinking might work but wasn't sure thanks

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.