Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
WTB 65 front bumper guards
Posted by: jfreez ()
Date: April 29, 2022 12:51PM

looking for a set of reasonably priced front bumper guards. driver quality. my car is a long way from being spotless right now.

Thanks in advance.

Re: WTB 65 front bumper guards
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: April 30, 2022 12:15PM

I have NOS in the box bumper guards, make me the kind of offer that I couldn't refuse. What is your idea of " reasonably priced"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Date: May 11, 2022 12:46PM

I have had a few people offer me some great deals on this, but there seems to be a break down in communication. Im not sure if my PMs are going out.
so please just email me directly cajefferis@ucdavis.edu

Thanks so much

Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:54PM

Personally I think you just should save the money. Just an opinion.

Posted by: jasvair ()
Date: May 11, 2022 06:00PM

I have a pair of driver quality front 65-9 bumper guards with the mounting hardware. Price is $40 plus shipping.

John Sweet

Date: May 12, 2022 11:41AM

jasvair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a pair of driver quality front 65-9 bumper guards with the mounting hardware. Price is $40 plus shipping.
>
> John Sweet

I will take them. Thanks John
I am going to PM you my address and I will just need to know how you want to be paid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.