Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum - presented by CORSA The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
1969 Corvair question
Posted by: scottymac ()
Date: March 02, 2022 10:39AM

Friend forwarded this to me, some interesting proposals, don't recall the two passenger Toro. But, my question on the '69 Corvair, weren't the brochures available in the showrooms, did a person have to request one? Loads slowly, Corvair content not quite 2/3 the way down the page, left side.

[carsthatnevermadeitetc.tumblr.com]

Scott
Danville, In.
'65 Corsa coupe basket case
'66 Monza coupe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1969 Corvair question
Posted by: Marco_a_p ()
Date: March 02, 2022 01:57PM

To the best of my understanding, the 69 Brochures were only in the Dealer Book that was distributed to dealer. There were no other brochures.

Marco
A 2nd Gen Monza Wagon, a 2nd Gen GB 8door, a 2nd Gen (61's were 1st Gen) R/s and a 62nd Gen Turbo coupe..

Hanging out with the scorpions, king snakes, road runners, coyotes and quails In the southern desert of the silver state
Mesquite NV 89024

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: March 02, 2022 11:48PM

Yep, no brochures. The one in the Dealer Album was it. Most were punched for the album, but if you ever find one without the punches, it's RARE and worth big bucks. That from a literature vendor.

-Mark

Posted by: irfgt ()
Date: March 03, 2022 03:36AM

Someone needs to reproduce them and offer them for sale.

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: March 03, 2022 05:36AM

You'd have to find one of those unpunched ones to copy, as the holes are through the pictures. I've seen only one, and I don't own it.

-Mark

Posted by: irfgt ()
Date: March 03, 2022 04:39PM

67 airvair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You'd have to find one of those unpunched ones to copy, as the holes are through the pictures. I've seen only one, and I don't own it.
>
> -Mark

Someone good with a computer should easily be able to fix the holes.

Posted by: MonzaDave ()
Date: March 04, 2022 12:59PM

I have a lot of '69 Corvair stuff, but I couldn't find any brochures without punches. What I did find was interesting, and demonstrated just how little Chevrolet cared about the '69 Corvair. It's a "1969 Chevrolet Advance Ordering Information for Chevrolet Salesmen" brochure. The only Corvair mention are two small sample pictures of Corvair upholstery. The word "Corvair" appears nowhere else.

Dave Keillor
Rochester, MN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.