Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
O/T-September 11 2001...Never Forget
Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: September 11, 2021 07:25AM

Please remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Attachments:
Re: O/T-September 11 2001...Never Forget
Posted by: Beers ()
Date: September 11, 2021 07:38AM

Hear hear!

Never forget.

‘63 Monza Spyder convertible [www.corvairforum.com]
SF Bay Area, CA

Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: September 11, 2021 08:19AM

Never off topic. It's always going to be a topic. My sons were born just a couple of years before and after it happened. It's all they've ever known.

The fact that they still haven't identified about 2000 of the remains means that it will be with us for a long time.

Thank you to all those who sacrificed for their country in its aftermath.

Eric C. Player
Fargo, North Dakota
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and Great Plains Corvair Club.
THEN: 1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow - 1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red - 1966 Monza 110, Purple - 1967 Monza 140, Red - 1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow" - 1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW: 1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"
---------------------------------------
"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: September 11, 2021 05:18PM

That year I spent some time visiting some Fiero and Corvair friends in Europe. Found out later that the flight that I took home from the Amsterdam airport was the same flight several of the hijackers took to come back from Europe to the U.S. for the last time.

While I will never forget my one trip off the North American continent, I will also never forget 9-11 and my fleeting connection to its victims and heroes.

Tower One
Tower Two
Pentagon
Flight 93

May they rest in peace and honor.

-Mark

Posted by: BobV66Vair ()
Date: September 12, 2021 10:45AM

Never Forget.
I was scheduled to be in Dubai that week but could not get a visa in time. Thank God for that. it's too bad we left Afghanistan exactly how we found it 20 years ago. Remember those who lost their lives.

66RTVair
Oregon
1965 Corsa 140 stock
1966 Monza DP Racecar
1968 Monza Parts for now

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: September 12, 2021 12:40PM

I will never forget this day, where I was and what I was doing. It was a tragedy beyond belief.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.