Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hot Rod Drag week 2021 or bust
Posted by: guthrie1068 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 06:10PM

It was great meeting you today, and cool to see your car in person! It looked like you made a nice clean pass! Hope you made it to Norwalk, good luck and have fun this week!!

Chad Guthrie
Rives Junction, MI
'63 convertible

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 13, 2021 08:31PM

Made it out to drag week !! Success made it through day one went 12.3@107 . Then drove to Sandusky Ohio. Will be racing at Norwalk tomorrow.

Attachments:

Date: September 13, 2021 08:34PM

And a thank to Chad from the form to come out and support me. Thank you . It is great meeting people.

Attachments:
Date: September 14, 2021 07:57PM

Well today wasn't the best broke 1st gear on my first launch. Good news it (works) and made the 290 mile hike from Norwalk to Indy. Just can not put to much load on 1st gear. Hopefully I can limp through the week.

Attachments:

Date: September 16, 2021 07:24PM

Well made it to Byron IL. Today and got a passing. Cool old track. Still limping around, but we are getting there. Made it back to Martin us 131 . So tomorrow as get a pass in at least I can say I survived drag week. But it was totally worth it. Got to meet so many great people and hear more corvair stories. It's been a blast

Attachments:

Posted by: VairKing ()
Date: September 16, 2021 07:45PM

Thanks for the updates looks like a blast. I wanted to come see you run tomorrow but I don’t think I can make it happen too many other commitments.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.