Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
CORSA Mini in Springfield - Looking to split a room or vending
Posted by: ral1963 ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:40AM

So I will be attending the Corsa mini in Springfield and bringing stuff to Sell.

As of right now I only booked 2 nights in the Host Hotel due to cost, but would like to extend more days and could rationalize it by splitting a room with someone to lower cost.

I'll be going by myself but I have a room with 2 queen sized beds. I generally go to bed fairly early and get up early. I also do not snore...looking for someone who generally matches to split room costs. Most past conventions, I was barely ever in the room other than sleeping.

I also will be setting up an outdoor vending spot and would love to find someone to split the Vending spot so we can take turns watching the stand while one of us goes out enjoying the other aspects of the show, other vendors, car show, autocross, etc. I hate being tied to the stand so it would be nice to work with someone who also wants to sell stuff, but also doesn’t want to be chained to the spot.

Right now I have reservations for Thu-Sat….ideally I would like to extend my stay the whole week, Tue through Sat if I could find someone to split the costs.

Private message me if your are interested in either splitting a room, sharing a vendor spot, or both.

Rick Loving
Corvair historian & chronicler of useless facts
CORSA
Performance Corvair Group
Chicagoland Corvair Enthusiasts

RAL1963@COMCAST.NET
Just south of Chicago IL

Current Ride
63 Sprint Vert 140/4sp

Past Rides
60 700 Sedan 80hp PG
63 Monza Vert 102hp 4 spd
63 Monza Coupe 140hp 4 spd
63 700 Sedan 80hp 3 spd
64 Monza Vert 110hp 4 spd
64 Monza Coupe 95hp 3 spd
64 Monza Sedan 110hp PG
65 500 Coupe 95hp 4 spd
65 Monza Coupe 110hp PG
65 Corsa Coupe 140hp 4 spd
66 Turbo Coupe 180/4sp
68 Monza Vert 140hp 3 spd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CORSA Mini in Springfield - Looking to split a room or vending
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: April 07, 2021 04:09AM

PM sent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 04:11AM by 67 airvair.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.