Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
F/S :1965-66 NOS Radio Bezel
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: February 14, 2021 09:01AM

1965 / 1966 NOS Radio Bezel... One of the best that I have seen from a GM production part. Asking $200, but I will consider an offer. Yes, I am starting high so the person that buys this will have bragging rights of saving a huge amount over the askng price. All offers considered. Shipping $10 by USPS with tracking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2021 10:08AM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S :1965-66 NOS Radio Bezel
Date: February 16, 2021 03:16PM

Someone make me a reasonable offer on this item. I also have a NOS 1967 - 1969 radio bezel available if that is more to your liking. Once again, make a reasonable offer.

thanks Junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2021 03:18PM by junkman.

Date: February 19, 2021 05:09AM

$125 plus $10 USPS Priority Mail shipping for eithe the 1965 / 1966 or the 1967 - 1969 radio face plate. These are the best that I can remember seeing, however, GM never made show quality parts. U.S. Postal Money order only. thanks Junk

Date: February 21, 2021 11:43AM

Bump... make an offer!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.