Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
1964 Greenbrier Camper Kit available in Maryland
Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: February 13, 2021 08:04AM

I went to a friends house last weekend to look at a Corvair he has decided to let go of but decided against at this time.
It is a good solid car that I have known for many years and well worth the asking price.

While I was there we discussed Greenbriers and it turns out that he sold the one he had planned on finishing.

One of the items he had purchased for it many years ago was a COMPLETE camper unit from a 1964 Greenbrier.
It has been sitting high off the floor on a big shelf in his heated garage for many years. It could be available although he is not actively trying to advertise it.
This will most likely need to be seen in person and picked up, not shipped.

I have no photo's of it but what I saw from ten feet below looked decent.
We did not discuss a price point but I imagine that a fair market value price could be worked out.

This is located in Frederick County Maryland and owned by a longtime Corvair enthusiast.
He is planning on moving in the next couple of years and is beginning to thin out the collection of parts that won't be needed for future projects.

IF someone here has been looking for such an item, and seriously interested in a potential purchase, send me a PM with contact information and I will forward it to my friend.

1962 95 F.C. Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1964 Greenbrier Camper Kit available in Maryland
Posted by: Caraholic4life ()
Date: February 19, 2021 12:54PM

Update:

This is to let anyone that may have an interest in this Camper Kit know that I have forwarded two inquiries to the individual that has this for sale.

The first one was from Alabama and as it turns out the potential buyer and seller know one another through mutual automotive interests.
The second inquiry was from someone more local, in Southern Central, PA.

There is a very good chance that a deal for this kit has already been reached and I will try to remember to post again if I get a positive confirmation that a sale has been made.

1962 95 F.C. Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Westminster, Maryland

MID ENG enthusiast &
prior Kelmark owner.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.