Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
M&H Electric Fabricators
Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: November 23, 2020 08:47AM

Just a heads up.
I contacted M&H for wiring harness's for my FC.
They told me they are extremely low on stock and my harness's would take 12 weeks to get made.
I don't blame them for the back log. With the virus thing, available personal and supply backorders, this is not surprising. It's also the holiday season.
So a little patience will be needed.
My parts will be done when they are done. I have plenty other projects to work on anyway. winking smiley

Corventure Dave

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: M&H Electric Fabricators
Posted by: 66vairman ()
Date: November 23, 2020 09:11AM

One good sign is they are busy.

They do stock a number of harnesses, but there is a practical limit and some harnesses have to be made to order. Years ago I called about a 66 Corsa with A/C harness. The manager said they had only built six in ten years so it was not stocked and it would be three months to get it made since they were backlogged.

Like Dave I was not in a hurry and they actually got it to me in two months.

Like a lot of businesses, they are dealing with COVID restrictions and increased holiday demand. So don't wait until the last minute to order a harness.

BTW - I've always had good luck with M&H and their service has been great.

Re: M&H Electric Fabricators
Posted by: caroseiii ()
Date: November 24, 2020 04:42PM

There are alternatives to M&H. They told me the same for a harness and told me to call Clark's and of course Clark was out. I called another vendor and they claimed a four to six week backorder. We'll see.

Crawford

C.A. Rose
Metairie, LA
1962 Spyders

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.