Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pretty nice Briar
Posted by: 2ragtops ()
Date: November 13, 2020 06:30AM

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Bob Bauer

Show-Me Corvairs

1966 Monza Convert 140 P/G with A/C, plastic wheel with tele-column am-fm posi-traction

House Springs, Missouri

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pretty nice Briar
Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: November 13, 2020 07:12AM

Bad Chad Hiltz builds some crazy stuff!!!

Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: November 13, 2020 06:58PM

Who is this guy?
He talks like a Newfie! grinning smiley thumbs up

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border, I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Posted by: JimBrandberg ()
Date: November 14, 2020 04:37AM

Nova Scotia.

Jim Brandberg
Isanti, MN
CorvairRepair.com

Posted by: JimBrandberg ()
Date: November 14, 2020 04:50AM

It's nice to see him doing something normal. The TV stuff is more of a styling exercise around "as is" mechanical bits. Not my cup of tea but I do admire his skills.

I'm not a fan of shows where they install all new "crate" components either. Maybe I'm too fussy, I'd like to say discerning.

I don't do extra cost Velocity Channel and such so maybe there's some good shows out there.

Jim Brandberg
Isanti, MN
CorvairRepair.com

Posted by: FLSteve ()
Date: November 14, 2020 01:13PM

I thought that he looked familiar. His show is ok, always filled with bs builds problems.

Posted by: Al Byrne ()
Date: December 25, 2020 12:00PM

Hi I'm the guy that bought bad chad's 63 greenbrier,Chad and Joelene were the nices people to deal with. I thought the van was a good deal at $8,000., and said I'll take it,then it got even better that was in canadian. But jolene warned me shipping would not be easy, she was right. The shipping was expensive and made up for the great deal. So I started talking to chad and joelene around 9/15/20, paid for the van, emailed some paper work, and hired Fidelity Transport out of miami,fla., who picked up the van on 11/11/20. The van was then transported to ST.Eustache,Canada, a former gm bus plant near Montreal. The van is still in the parking lot waiting to cross,I was hoping to have it by at least christmas! ???? I didn't know the van was for sale and saw it in the back ground during the show, the strange thing was its black with a gold stripe, not my first color choices but I own a 61 rampside project ,that by the way I'm selling located in CT. that is also black with a gold stripe. I'll let everyone know if and when the van finally arrives ? AL B.

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: December 25, 2020 12:30PM

Haven't sold the Rampside yet....Is it a PG?

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
...............110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Date: December 25, 2020 12:56PM

The rampside is a 4sp.mechanicly everything new, solid truck ,spun bearing in motor,needs body work asking $3900. located in CT. pictures on forum under 61 rampside project for sale . albyrne18@yahoo.com (203) 215-8255

Posted by: Phil Dally ()
Date: December 25, 2020 01:11PM

Posted by: OttawaCorvairGuy ()
Date: December 25, 2020 04:23PM

Al Byrne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi I'm the guy that bought bad chad's 63 greenbrier,Chad and Joelene were the nices people to deal with. I thought the van was a good deal at $8,000., and said I'll take it,then it got even better that was in canadian. But jolene warned me shipping would not be easy, she was right. The shipping was expensive and made up for the great deal. So I started talking to chad and joelene around 9/15/20, paid for the van, emailed some paper work, and hired Fidelity Transport out of miami,fla., who picked up the van on 11/11/20. The van was then transported to ST.Eustache,Canada, a former gm bus plant near Montreal. The van is still in the parking lot waiting to cross,I was hoping to have it by at least christmas! ???? I didn't know the van was for sale and saw it in the back ground during the show, the strange thing was its black with a gold stripe, not my first color choices but I own a 61 rampside project ,that by the way I'm selling located in CT. that is also black with a gold stripe. I'll let everyone know if and when the van finally arrives ? AL B.

Al,

I don't want to interrupting family time during the holiday. If it is okay, I'll try to call you tomorrow to see if I can be of any help with the transporting.

Tony (Ontario Canada)

Date: December 25, 2020 04:54PM

Thanks any help getting the van would be great. AL

Date: February 21, 2021 10:38PM

Bad Chad's former 63 Greenbrier finally arrives to its new home in Ct.

Posted by: LesH ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:20AM

What's the saying?
Oh yeah
Pics, or it didn't happen!

winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.