Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: REPORTS CORSA Annual Membership Meeting via Zoom TODAY!!! Nov. 10th smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: oldqmguy ()
Date: November 13, 2020 09:54AM

Always happy to be able to participate in meetings like this! grinning smiley

I had loaned my laptop (W10/with Camera and Mic) to my granddaughter for a school project and had to 'borrow it back' and get it setup. I didn't realize until I was hooked up that she didn't put the Mic back in the case! eye rolling smiley

I doubt anyone was interested in my thoughts anyway! drinking smiley

I will 'fix' that on future meetings!! smiling smiley

Thanks for getting me the meeting info!

Dale cool smiley

Dale E. Smiley CPBE
Life Member The Society of Broadcast Engineers
RETIRED Broadcast Engineer
CERTIFIED CORVAIR NUT
CORSA/Circle City Corvairs/Corvair Performance Group
Avon, Indiana
WB9SFF
1967 4-Door Monza PG!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REPORTS CORSA Annual Membership Meeting via Zoom TODAY!!! Nov. 10th smiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: Allan Lacki ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:34PM

Video of Corvair Society of America 2020 Membership Meeting

The Corvair Society of America held its Membership Meeting for 2020 on the evening of Tuesday, November 10 via Zoom. A video of the 2020 CORSA Membership Zoom Meeting is now up on YouTube. Here’s the link:

[youtu.be]

It is 1 hour and 24 minutes long. The first couple of minutes of the session were not recorded, so it starts with Mike Hall talking about plans for the 2022 CORSA Convention in Peach Tree City, Georgia. But aside from that, it’s complete.

Presenters included Mike (President), Jeannette Alberte (Membership), Jerry Brown (Merchandise), Allan Lacki (Secretary) and Paul Sergeant (Treasurer).

The presentations were followed by a question and answer for members beginning at the 41st minute. The question and answer session lasted for the remainder of the Zoom session.

Sixty-eight members were participated. Special thanks go to CORSA Board Member Josh Deitcher, who arranged, moderated and recorded the meeting. And of course, we thank all of you who were there with us. smiling smiley

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: November 15, 2020 02:53PM

Let's do it again soon!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: November 16, 2020 08:21AM

I appreciate the thumbnail rundown of the meeting, Allan. Would like to know what topics were brought up, with a list and short notes on the subjects covered, would be great. In other words, a typewritten summary of minutes. Possible?

I am grateful to find out that the Atlanta convention has also been slid back a year, to 2022. I felt that they deserved not to be cut out because of this year being such a train wreck. Great work, guys!

Hope next time I don't end up with a conflicting meeting.sad smiley

-Mark

Posted by: Allan Lacki ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:12AM

Hello Mark,

Good suggestion! This morning, I wrote up an article that talks about the topics and subjects that were covered during the Zoom meeting. Don Keefe, our Executive Editor, has already found a spot for it in the January Communique. In addition, Paul Bergstrom, our Executive Secretary, may soon be doing an email blast with that same article. For CORSA members, of course.

Allan Lacki

P.S. The actual minutes are eight pages long. Too much info for the Communique. I'm saving them for posterity! Maybe I'll post them on the CORSA website some day.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.