Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Seat belt(s) wanted
Posted by: Seth Emerson ()
Date: September 09, 2020 08:08PM

Parts Wanted - 66 or 67 pair of front seat belts in black. A pair of the standard ones or a pair of the deluxe belts would be fine. If you have a single "non-deluxe" belt, that would be okay.

needpart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2020 08:21PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seat belt(s) wanted
Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: September 10, 2020 07:37AM

I got darkish blue...?

Eric C. Player, Porterville, CA, USA (Seriously! It's the USA out here!)
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and the San Joaquin Valley Corvair Club.
THEN:
1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow
1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red
1966 Monza 110, Purple
1967 Monza 140, Red
1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow"
1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW:
1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"

"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Posted by: 2ragtops ()
Date: September 10, 2020 03:53PM

I have a set of black but I thought they were rear...…...is there a difference between front and back?

Bob Bauer

Show-Me Corvairs

1966 Monza Convert 140 P/G with A/C, plastic wheel with tele-column am-fm posi-traction
1966 Corsa Convert 180 wood wheel tele-column am-fm sport steering posi-traction
1965 Corsa Coupe Crown V8 temporarily red lined for repair
House Springs, Missouri

Posted by: Seth Emerson ()
Date: September 10, 2020 05:22PM

Might be the same, Bob . I will go look. The car has rears installed. One of the front ones broke the plastic cover.

Posted by: 2ragtops ()
Date: September 10, 2020 05:48PM

Seth

I don't think there is any plastic on mine. I know they are deluxe and black...……..I will have to dig them out.

Bought them piecemeal years back, then got a whole set complete, so these are extra and surplus to me.

Bob Bauer

Show-Me Corvairs

1966 Monza Convert 140 P/G with A/C, plastic wheel with tele-column am-fm posi-traction
1966 Corsa Convert 180 wood wheel tele-column am-fm sport steering posi-traction
1965 Corsa Coupe Crown V8 temporarily red lined for repair
House Springs, Missouri

Posted by: Marco_a_p ()
Date: September 10, 2020 06:03PM

dont the 67-69 have built in retractors on the front similar to 67-69 Camarsos?

Marco
A 2nd Gen Monza Wagon, a 2nd Gen GB 8door, a 2nd Gen (61's were 1st Gen) R/s and a 62nd Gen Turbo coupe..

Hanging out with the scorpions, king snakes, road runners, coyotes and quails In the southern desert of the silver state
Mesquite NV 89024

Posted by: RexJohnson ()
Date: September 10, 2020 07:56PM

I believe that Marco is correct that the fronts would have the built in retractors.

RJ tools
Salem,Oregon

Posted by: junkman ()
Date: September 11, 2020 09:46AM

[corvaircenter.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.